This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on us

Well here is the lastest update on our family..son from first family who will be 18 in 4 days has been kicked out for the umteenth time from 28 year old g/f and her 3 kids home...we hadn't heard a peep out of him for about 2 months--she kicked him out just prior to xmas and he took a bus out west to stay with his mom and work for his uncle, he did this until he missed the g/f and bused it back home again...we all told him he was nuts for the fact she has kicked him out several times over the course of the past year...so he called us last night (I had a bet he would since his birthday is coming up and he would want his birthday money) and wanted to tell us he was going back out west to work for his uncle however he needed money (surprise surprise) to take the bus which left in 1 hour...so like how in the world does he expect us to get him some money at 6:30pm???? my husband told him how dissapointed he was in him for his poor choices and told him that hopefully he had learned his lesson and would meet a girl closer to his age and move on with his life..I get so peed off feeling his son only contacts his dad when money is needed...now that he is turing 18 and hasn't been in school for over a year and he is going back to live with his mom support I hope will finally stop..am I correct in this?
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X