Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:25 AM

confused0123 is on a distinguished road
Post if my child father agreed to giving me full custody. How do I go about getting that

I just want to ask you guys, if my child father agreed to giving me full custody. How do I go about getting that done? I spend so much money in court the first two rounds. Is there a template that I can use and bring the application myself to court? Without the need for a lawyer? Does his child support stops if I get full custody on paper?
Old 02-07-2018, 10:48 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused0123 View Post
I just want to ask you guys, if my child father agreed to giving me full custody. How do I go about getting that done? I spend so much money in court the first two rounds. Is there a template that I can use and bring the application myself to court? Without the need for a lawyer? Does his child support stops if I get full custody on paper?
You go to staples and buy this:

https://www.staples.ca/en/Self-Couns...1_1-CA_1_20001

You then read it and create a separation agreement that states you are the sole custodial parent and majority access parent.

He signs it in witness to a lawyer and you do the same.

Done.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:04 PM

Janus will become famous soon enough

and to answer the other question, CS does not stop.