Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 02-09-2018, 07:14 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Little amount? You did rely upon http://canlii.ca/t/fpd0d in your costs submission I hope! It should have been determined in accordance with that case law. It does have like 48 citations!
Old 02-10-2018, 12:11 AM

mafia007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
Little amount? You did rely upon http://canlii.ca/t/fpd0d in your costs submission I hope! It should have been determined in accordance with that case law. It does have like 48 citations!

Yes I did rely upon that case law but my trial was objectively just to get a share of the equity of the house with the ability to make my payment through a rollover of my pension. There was not much, or if I could say, there was nothing to show the Court how bad she did during those 3 years to built her case. It was all related to custody and support. If I had had a full trial, she would have been blasted by the evidences. But the blast never happened. The exhibits book was of no use.

Is she getting away with all the shit she did, all the prejudices she had caused on me and the children? I don't think so. I didn't get compensated for being deprived from my house and facing unpredicted and new living costs for months after losing access to my house. Did the judge erred on the matter? Was he fair? I don't think he was, I don't think he cares if the issue was prejudicial to my situation. Today, my focus is to make the right thing for my children and seek justice for the harm she did to them.

The way I see it, the cost award is the amount she was trying to hide in her joint account with her father. KARMA is redirecting those funds where they should have first shown.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:03 PM

mafia007 is on a distinguished road

Here it is the Costs Endorsement from my trial in last September 2017.

http://canlii.ca/t/hqd8q