Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Old 02-27-2018, 07:30 PM

JustADad25 is on a distinguished road

Can anyone comment on how is the percentage of time calculated? Section 9 stipulates that it has to be over 40%. I have my kid with me well over 40% of overnights. But I see rulings where they count hours and decide when kid is in school custodial parent gets that time. Anybody had to deal with this issue recently?
Old 02-28-2018, 11:42 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

There is a lot of threads about that topic on this forum. I believe Janus has posted a bunch on the topic.

It's hard to say what is the rule. Overnights seem to be the favorite for judges. But, other cases its hours...

Something the divorce act needs to resolve. Time to change it!

Tags
child, custody, shared, support