This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum

Hi I am new to this forum and I dont know where or how to post my questions. If anyone can provide me with some advice I would appreciate it. I am obviously not to computer savy lol.

Hi,

Just wanted to welcome you. Someone who can explain better than I how to navigate and post to the forum will come by before long.

Many people also post their first questions on the Introductions so feel free to do so in the meantime.

Comment

I think you have just posted your first question - congrats!

Comment

Here is good.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyface View Post
          I think you have just posted your first question - congrats!
          I noticed that too dinkyface, but I think he/she means a particular question.

If you look at the various headings you'll get an idea of where to post, as you did in Introductions. Divorce and Family Law encompasses a large area of inquiries. If you're still not sure, just go to the "Message Board Rules" in each category.

Or as mentioned in my first reply, just post in introductions for your first question.

Comment

Welcome to the forum onedayatatime!

Comment

Thanks alot I appreciate the feedback

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X