X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fathers Day

Hi,

So its Fathers Day tomorrow and my husband has to work until 5p.m., latest 6p.m. We are having a Fathers Day dinner at our house for my husband, my dad and my husbands dad. He has asked his ex wife to have his daughter at 430p.m. and that his mother (his daughters paternal grandmother) pick her up to come to her dads home for a family function (which will include his daughters uncle and paternal grandparents, and her half brother). Our family function will start at 3p.m. but have asked only for 430.

She said no. Only he (my husband) is to get his daughter when he is done work.

We are approaching trial in the next few months.

What would a judge think of this?? Not new for her to this...

If you husband told his ex that he is arranging for a 3rd party to pick up the kids, that is his choice.

As a parent you are able to use your reasonable discretion to allow 3rd parties to pick up the children. But the thing is, you have to tell the other party, not ask. Simply state, in email, that this X is coming to pick up the kids at Y time.

Should they refuse, they've denied access and it will look bad on them in court.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X