This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billm View Post
    He pays gross on his BUSINESS income before all expenses. That is not what the guidelines provide.

The guidelines say that you pay on your PERSONAL gross income before deductions etc.
    I didn't see that part in his post.....meh well....

Comment

• That is BS! I earn $200,000 Gross selling Real Estate or Investments, to earn that money I hold seminars, marketing, networking, office expenses etc. $100,000. Please explain how it makes sense to pay CS on money I don't have. BS!

Comment

• Read Dunn v Dunn Justice Hennessy did a great job, the intentionally underemployed female had to pay her ex's court cost of 40,000!!! Well done Justice Hennessy , in this case the judge gave a fair and appropriate ruling based on what the law what really meant for.... Very impressed with justice Hennessy!

Comment

• I am guessing no has Children's Aid on their case?

One day after i served my ex partner with papers for custody and support, Coincidentally children's aid came to my house. within a week, they aprrehended my children and there was no emergency. I am a woman, 45 years old with 4 kids. now 1 kid is graduating and beaving but the other 3 bounded around foster care until ex found another girl to con. Every place my ex has lived, it has been with a woman who owns a house or lots of money. He couldn't get cisitation unless he shacked up with another mark. He, his new partner and children's aid has violated our rights, destroyed our family and now want to make my kids crown wards. I am self represented as per my rights but the judge refuses to tend to the affiars of the court, constantly putting issues off. Foster care has been ongoing for 3 years. Our case has not been addressed within a decent time limit, all the while children's aid maks false allegations about me, ruined my community reputation, stopped my 10 yrs of school volunteering and got me fired from my job by making false allegations to my employer. The court has taken my family, violated our rights, lied about the facts, and wrecked the lives of 4 beautiful kids...Why is everyone so interfering and dishonest to have missed the best interests of the child. Foghting in general is dysfunctional and immature. playing games to get material things is greedy and power freakish. All these legal affairs take our taxpaying monies to run the courts, then become enablers of their own fights by paying lawyers too. Disgusting....and nobody seems to understand how damaging it is to everyone anywhere around these issues near this negative energy. THIS IS NOT GENDER SPECIFIC...

Comment

• It is all damaging. But there is more to this story. Court and law, don't take kids from mom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fed-UP! View Post
              It is all damaging. But there is more to this story. Court and law, don't take kids from mom.
              YES THEY DO. I live in a rural community where not one lawyer in the legal aid boundary even knows what parental alienation is, nor do they know what end-stage lyme disease is. Court and law takes kids from moms all the time when children's aid is involved, general public is in denial about the actuality of the roles of cps workers. also the ontario gov has circumvented their own laws to allow illegal practise within the private corp of the children's aid. No lawyer wants this case because the government, law society, school board, college of social workers, judicial commission and cops will all be terribly embarassed by the proof i have of their wrongdoings and abuse of power with their titles. No lawyer wants to prosecute a peer or others they must work with daily to keep their very large and little known scam from being exposed. And there is a dot missing in the publics eye, the criminal activities of the cps wheel no one wants exposed! and no i am not a conspiracy theorist, just a mom who's kids cry to come home because they are being silenced and manipulated by the general denial of everyone. No one investigates because andre morin has been kept from doing that! He himself says he received 1400 complaints from parents exactly likemine and his hands are tied, no one will right this because of liability. These cases equal the catholic church sexual allegations from the past in severity and seriousness with complete disregard for the human rights of the people. Canada is disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by violet View Post
                YES THEY DO. I live in a rural community where not one lawyer in the legal aid boundary even knows what parental alienation is, nor do they know what end-stage lyme disease is. Court and law takes kids from moms all the time when children's aid is involved, general public is in denial about the actuality of the roles of cps workers. also the ontario gov has circumvented their own laws to allow illegal practise within the private corp of the children's aid. No lawyer wants this case because the government, law society, school board, college of social workers, judicial commission and cops will all be terribly embarassed by the proof i have of their wrongdoings and abuse of power with their titles. No lawyer wants to prosecute a peer or others they must work with daily to keep their very large and little known scam from being exposed. And there is a dot missing in the publics eye, the criminal activities of the cps wheel no one wants exposed! and no i am not a conspiracy theorist, just a mom who's kids cry to come home because they are being silenced and manipulated by the general denial of everyone. No one investigates because andre morin has been kept from doing that! He himself says he received 1400 complaints from parents exactly likemine and his hands are tied, no one will right this because of liability. These cases equal the catholic church sexual allegations from the past in severity and seriousness with complete disregard for the human rights of the people. Canada is disgusting.
                I empathize with your situation, it sound awful for all involved. I am curious though, why one WOULD expect any lawyer (legal aid or otherwise) to know anything about end-stage lyme disease??

Comment

• Violet do you know John Dunn. He runs the after fostercare site. He is active activist with regards to CAS and all the s..t they've done. Each child is worth big bucks to the CAS because they get government money for each apprehension. Another person to talk to is Yvonne Craig, also check on "Canada Court Watch"

Comment

• Lyme Disease is a blood borne illness. Ticks deliver it like mosqitos deliver west nile virus. Lyme is bacterial but CDC thinks it is misdiagnosed and 250,000 ppl carry it unknowingly. It is a topic addressed by lawyers practicing medical neglect or personal injury. When a patient such as myself finds a lab test not available in Can, the results should bring on treatment. However dr's refuse lab tests and deny treatment! Because this issue is not addressed, it now involves 4 children it was passed to in pregnancy. Certain lawyers are educated about this issue, just not many. Now i am incurrable and 4 kids might be too! Sad existence for a person in any country.

Comment

• Yes i do know well about both these alternatives. Can court watch really let us down when they said they could help in 2009 but just refused to travel to my area to follow thru, even when i offered travel money! Nobody can touch this private corporation CAS, I have launched formal complaints all over and no one has any way of bringing resolution. CAS has more power and control than everybody and Andre Morin is stopped from investigating. No one can do a thing, CAS is out of control and no one cares. Even Dalton McGuinty says the child protection industry is fine! The gov't has circumvented their own laws to allow CAS to do criminal behaviours that no one reins in. They are dangerous and destructive, no one can right this and my children will suffer their whole lives. Even the 12 and 9 yr olds are separated and both desire suicide, written in CAS files! Cas pushes for crown wardship when the kids want to die without their mom in their lives. It is sick....and i just found out because we are an incurrable bunch, CAS has put a million dollar life insurance policy on each member of my family so when CAS/gov't leave us for dead, CAS gets the life insurance! $5,000,000 total

Comment

• Originally posted by violet View Post
                        Lyme Disease is a blood borne illness. Ticks deliver it like mosqitos deliver west nile virus. Lyme is bacterial but CDC thinks it is misdiagnosed and 250,000 ppl carry it unknowingly. It is a topic addressed by lawyers practicing medical neglect or personal injury. When a patient such as myself finds a lab test not available in Can, the results should bring on treatment. However dr's refuse lab tests and deny treatment! Because this issue is not addressed, it now involves 4 children it was passed to in pregnancy. Certain lawyers are educated about this issue, just not many. Now i am incurrable and 4 kids might be too! Sad existence for a person in any country.
                        I'm well aware of what Lyme disease is but fail to see why a family law lawyer would be expected to know anything about it or why it would have any effect on custody of your children or involvement of CAS.

Comment

• I think i said lawyer practising in medical neglect or personal injury, not a family lawyer. In this case, CAS told the judge there are zero medical issues. Stopping each member from out-of-country testing and any necessary treatment in the agenda to get well while ignoring CFSA Section 15 is neglect, especially when there was no investigation verifying CAS claim is a key point. When my test is positive for end-stage, & CAS has known for years we have been sick, no one has followed our huge medical paper trail. CAS claim of zero medical issues shows the CAS lawyers knowingly deceived a judge. In that deception, this private corporation shows intent to receive money from this government (fraud) without any follow through on social work investigation and remedy for this family. It was the CAS keeping us sick without resolution. CAS says we are all mentally sick and have no life expectancy, thus the use of life insurance, again intent to gain money instead of protecting the children's best interests of giving & maintaining life. CAS has given 5 people a death sentence, already my liver is failing. Treatment is not ohip covered and costs $12,000 and higher/person. And the solution is simple antibiotics they refuse us. If you still do not see the the effect, then i guess i am on the right track using validation to prove CAS has no place in custody or CAS involvement in this case. In any case of physical sickness with a cure, when does CAS have to right to claim mental illness, apprehend children & put life insurance policies on them?

Comment

• I think you said exactly this:

Originally posted by violet View Post
                            YES THEY DO. I live in a rural community where not one lawyer in the legal aid boundary even knows what parental alienation is, nor do they know what end-stage lyme disease is.
                            Which, given that you're on a divorce forum that deals with family law issues, one would assume you're referring to family law.

I still don't see how your post is relevant to this particular thread.

Nor do I believe the bit about the life insurance that you've mentioned twice. In fact, your entire 'story' sounds like just that. I really actually can't make much sense of your posts at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                              I think you said exactly this:

Which, given that you're on a divorce forum that deals with family law issues, one would assume you're referring to family law.

I still don't see how your post is relevant to this particular thread.

Nor do I believe the bit about the life insurance that you've mentioned twice. In fact, your entire 'story' sounds like just that. I really actually can't make much sense of your posts at all.
                              Factitious disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• Originally posted by first timer View Post
                                My personal experience is no; my ex got blasted by the judge at the case conference which helped me; the day after the case conference she told her lawyer that she did not want to go to court again and the negotiations began; within 2.5 months our Separation Agreement was completed and signed; she still feels that the system was bias against her; she believed everyone involved was on my side and that she was the victim because she was a woman and everybody else were men; I know this is not the norm.....
                                The only reason you were successful was because she gave up the fight because she was chastised. Had she decided to continue to fight, she most likely would have gotten nearly everything she wanted, at your expense.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X