X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affidavit 14a

Hi All,

I have completed the content of an Affidavit in a word document. It is currently 7 pages of my own text. The problem I have is that all of the online copies of a Form 14A are templated for only two pages. The 14A from Ontariocourtforms is a word document but I cannot figure out how to make more than 2 pages out of it.
    can anyone help?

tlwa

Originally posted by tlwa View Post
    Hi All,

I have completed the content of an Affidavit in a word document. It is currently 7 pages of my own text. The problem I have is that all of the online copies of a Form 14A are templated for only two pages. The 14A from Ontariocourtforms is a word document but I cannot figure out how to make more than 2 pages out of it.
    can anyone help?

tlwa
    That because form is locked. Send me PM with your email I will help you.

Comment

You should be able to find it in .pdf form too - if that makes a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by tlwa View Post
        Hi All,

can anyone help?

tlwa
        It's not a problem. In the upper right corner type the court name, file name, document (14A) author, and continuing page number (3, 4,5,6).
        Type 'see attached 7 pages' in the affidavit form and file them together. I have affidavits for pages, never a problem.

FG

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
          You should be able to find it in .pdf form too - if that makes a difference?
          PDF will not help unless you have Adobe Acrobat. On a site they actually marked as for view only....

There is form assistant. I never use it and do not really know how it will handle a lots of text. You just have to remove form protection from the DOC document...

Comment

Originally posted by fieldgrey View Post
            It's not a problem. In the upper right corner type the court name, file name, document (14A) author, and continuing page number (3, 4,5,6).
            Type 'see attached 7 pages' in the affidavit form and file them together. I have affidavits for pages, never a problem.

FG
            I think that would look confusing for a Judge...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X