Question about Canlii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Canlii

Can any one tell me if and or how to find my Judges comments from my case conference at the final order. I just found out about the public Canlii information available. Need help going around in circles on the site and getting no where even tried punching in my case file number to no avail.

Not every case is posted on Canlii... Could it be that your's is not?

Comment

Originally posted by Franklin View Post
      Can any one tell me if and or how to find my Judges comments from my case conference at the final order. I just found out about the public Canlii information available. Need help going around in circles on the site and getting no where even tried punching in my case file number to no avail.
      Same here. Tried many times, can't find a thing. Tried to enter the names that I know for sure are there, same result: nothing.

Comment

I could be wrong but I thought CanLII mainly publishes trial judgements and appeals. Case conferences would not be published.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X