Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for all you input. we will review the original agreement and see how it is worded. i agree with you.....your damned if you and damned it you don`t. just seems so unfair to me.
    I really appreciate your words

Comment

no problem. Let us know what it says.

Comment

If extortion was not permitted, the entire Family Court system would go up in a puff of smoke!!!
        The other game is witholding reasonable access in return for sole custody.
        It's ALL broken.

Comment

it is written showing separate headings those being
          timesharing (this section talks about it being close to 50% and that he must maintain staus quo) child support (deals with full table amounts) spousal support (giving an end date) No variation (on timesharing and spousal) Final Heading Formal Offer ...it states this offer is inclusive,such that each heading is now inextricably intertwined and no sinbgle heading can be severed and accepted from the remaining headings

so unless he agrees to full table amounts he can't have the additional time.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyface View Post
            If extortion was not permitted, the entire Family Court system would go up in a puff of smoke!!!
            The other game is witholding reasonable access in return for sole custody.
            It's ALL broken.

Guess I am new to this and I find the reality of that quite sad

Comment

no, you can still apply for a motion to vary support. Just because it says that doesn't mean you can't. Especially when it comes to Access and CS.

You really need to show that agreement to a lawyer. He is being blackmailed.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X