X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to admit reply

Hi all,

Got my reply, so now I can go back with another request to admit, there's no limit to the amount of requests I can send right??

Also, if she stated one thing in discoveries and states the exact opposite in the denial of a stated fact, can I argue that point on the request to admit??? How do I argue a point in the paper?

Comment

LOL, I don't think I would abuse Form 22. Keep it to one as it forms part of the trial record along with their response. It will be deemed unreasonable if you go beyond.

The effect of Form 22 with their response is powerful and gives you direction.

As shown -- they will avoid or sidestep certain issues. Which your natural response was/is to investigate further. Save your efforts. You can focus on these issues during trial orally. You got focus on what they are avoiding.

What I found which was helpful to me in the past was to Q and A both completed forms on hand into one custom document such as sworn affidavit and could be introduced in book of evidence.

Comment

Well they are sidestepping the very issue I expected them to, my ability to Parent equally, though they did admit the e-mails I wanted. I have all my letters of reference/character/parenting skills coming in affidavit form, so that'll kill that....it's funny though, they've submitted nothing as of yet, no trial record, no trial brief, no request to admit....nothing and the date is fast approaching. Next is a trial brief with book of authorities, evidence and witness list....still pushing towards a resolution and thanks again for all the help.

Comment

Is it up to the other parent to decide if you able to equally parent or is it the precious resources. Your demeanor is also under the microscope. I think you want to demonstrate your best parenting qualities considering what you believe to be your child's present and future best interest and parenting arrangement.

Comment

She has nothing to show that the children wouldn't benefit from a shared parenting agreement or at worse a parallel parenting arrangement. I have plenty to show that and my involvement has been extensive pre and post separation. I have tonnes of evidence of her extensive efforts to keep me out of their lives short of what she wanted and then the bare minimum under the temp order. Her actions show how the children's relationship with their Father is in jeopardy should we maintain the status quo. I don't think they have anything, but am preparing like they've got lot's....push, push, push

Comment

LOL, You're in the groove ... full steam ahead.

Comment

I have no other gear at this point

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X