This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sahibjee View Post
    ok i take it you are not luba, why dont you tell us who is the lucky guy you brokeup with. may be all of us here will help him get his life back together.. lol
    I am guy. I think my personal life should be with me. I did not broke up with anyone. LOL

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by confusedmommy View Post
      I did not know it. As I told already. I came here to help my friend, I read WD post about kijiji and asked him first (PM) him if it his ex ( I asked about location). He confirmed location is same. That is how I thought it was his ex. Small world , you know
      Really. You're were so into helping WD that you asked him to PAY you for providing information?

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
        Really. You're were so into helping WD that you asked him to PAY you for providing information?
        I am student , who needs money. Why not to ? It was suggested by this forum to "attach small reward" to his request. I was checking out , for me just opportunity . He would get what he needs and I would get what I need , pretty fair deal.

cheers

Comment

So really, you need money and are willing to do anything for it. Who knows if you even bought a TV from his ex at all? But I'll bet for a 'small reward' you'll sure say you did!

Comment

yep
            that exactly what she asked.

Originally posted by confusedmommy
            Hello workingdad, I read your posts, quite interesting case you have. I think I can helop you. I think I bought TV from your ex. Does she live on Forest? I am willing to go as withness , but with reward from you.
            and

Originally posted by confusedmommy
            I bought in begining of March this year. Sony 27inch . Contacted throu kijiji. So what kind of reward you will attach if I go as withness?

all the best
            she did not even bother to check that she tried to sell that TV (at least she offer to other person with which she were in contact over emails with a photo) end of March (Sat, Mar 31,2012 at 11:19 AM)

that why I said it's boring

WD

Comment

Originally posted by confusedmommy View Post
              I am student , who needs money. Why not to ? It was suggested by this forum to "attach small reward" to his request. I was checking out , for me just opportunity . He would get what he needs and I would get what I need , pretty fair deal.

cheers
              Storm/Confusedmommy/Luba,

What is your interpretation of a "small reward"? This could be anything from paying for expenses, as required with regards to the summons to appear as a witness that is required by law. You are "interpreting" the intentions.

For you just opportunity to attempt to twist words, create a distortion campaign and "create" evidence. Doesn't portray you in my honest opinion, in the best light.

What you need is to focus on your son's best interests and seek solutions and not create more problems.

Good Luck!
              Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD-Updated statement
                She did not even bother to check that she did not try to sell her TV but offered it directly to a potential buyer (witness) in a direct communication filed as evidence in the matter.

This evidence was provided by a non-biased third party and was through emails whereby the person in question provided a photo, with a time stamp identifying the date as Sat, Mar 31,2012 at 11:19 AM.

The poster in question cannot even keep their own story together and that is why I suggested this is all boring.
                Fixed the "english" of the above statement. Is it correct WD to state it the above way?

Comment

So really, you need money and are willing to do anything for it. Who knows if you even bought a TV from his ex at all? But I'll bet for a 'small reward' you'll sure say you did!
                  I asked her from what email she (my ex) contacted her (confusedmommy) regarding sell on kijiji and she replied with correct email in 2 minutes.

WD
                  Last edited by WorkingDAD; 09-17-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                    Fixed the "english" of the above statement. Is it correct WD to state it the above way?
                    yep. Fixed

Comment

• confusedmommy: your a man? why do you call yourself confusedmommy?

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
                        confusedmommy: your a man? why do you call yourself confusedmommy?
                        lol you wont get an answer to that one. She is apparently a 26 year old male who is a student. At least that is who she is today, tomorrow who knows.

Comment

• [QUOTE=arabian;107918]confusedmommy: your a man? why do you call yourself confusedmommy?[/QUOTE

My friend is confused mommy, I am here on her behalf.

cheers

Comment

• Very strange indeed.

Comment

• ok so what can we do for your friend confused mommy? Why can't your friend come out to play with us and sends you instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
                                Very strange indeed.
                                OMG you got and answer, not a believeable one but......

Most 26 year old males would not use that name. Even my name on here was chosen because I first found this board to look for information for my mom. I think most men would pick a more masculine name or gender neutral.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X