X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custody Evaluators - your insight?

Gooday All,

Haven't seen my boy since Dec. 16 due to parental influence/alienation, although my ex and myself have a status quo EOW parenting schedule (16 mths. (and agreed on Christmas holiday parenting schedule).
    My S9 hasn't followed the EOW status quo schedule my ex and myself have been following.

The situation intensified over past couple months, and now a private custody evaluator (social assist) has been recommended due to my ex filing motions to be heard at March 7 court date.
    Firstly, does anyone have experience with the following Ottawa Custody Evaluators:

1. Marie Paule Lafleur
    2. Chantal Bourgeois
    3. Victoria Norguard
    4. Sandra Levesque

Both parties' representation must agree to the use the CE. Alternatively, can you recommend one who has proven fair and no nonsense?

Originally posted by bthom View Post
    Gooday All,

Haven't seen my boy since Dec. 16 due to parental influence/alienation, although my ex and myself have a status quo EOW parenting schedule (16 mths. (and agreed on Christmas holiday parenting schedule).
    My S9 hasn't followed the EOW status quo schedule my ex and myself have been following.

The situation intensified over past couple months, and now a private custody evaluator (social assist) has been recommended due to my ex filing motions to be heard at March 7 court date.
    Firstly, does anyone have experience with the following Ottawa Custody Evaluators:

1. Marie Paule Lafleur
    2. Chantal Bourgeois
    3. Victoria Norguard
    4. Sandra Levesque

Both parties' representation must agree to the use the CE. Alternatively, can you recommend one who has proven fair and no nonsense?
    You might be able to get some insight with their past cases on CanLII.

1. Marie Paule Lafleur

CanLII - Search all CanLII Databases

2. Chantal Bourgeois

3. Victoria Norguard

4. Sandra Levesque

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X