Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMC or SC?

Hey all!

I booked a TMC date back in July, and it is coming up soon. However, at my motion back in October where the judge ruled in my favour, he wrote in the order that he was reserving his decision on arrears and costs, and that it should be put over until a settlement conference with my case management judge, to be booked by the Applicant (me)
    We already had a settlement conference earlier this year, but it seems this judge thinks we should have another one. Should I:

A) Ignore the motion judge and proceed to file briefs etc for my upcoming TMC date

B) Treat my TMC date like a SC now, and just file briefs etc for a SC

C) Go to the coordinators office, cancel the TMC date and re-book a SC date (I really don’t want to do this lol- more time wasting)

For those that have been following my adventures, the most recent development:
    After not showing up to the motion adjournment date in October and having CS/s7’s based on an imputed income temporarily ordered against him, my ex has decided to book a motion to change (scheduled for February) in which he has chicken-scratched out on the motion form how unfair it was that an order for child support was made, and that he now should not only have to pay the new amount of CS, but should even get a reduction on the ORIGINAL consent CS order made a year ago for $150/month. That is booked for February and I can’t WAIT to collect costs on that lol

TMC can be a point at which you settle. More people settle at TMCs as it comes on the heal of the trial.

You are fighting over 150$ a month in CS? If you were dealing with 1500 then I would say go to trial... But, 150$? Am I reading this correct? 1800 / year?

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
      TMC can be a point at which you settle. More people settle at TMCs as it comes on the heal of the trial.

You are fighting over 150$ a month in CS? If you were dealing with 1500 then I would say go to trial... But, 150$? Am I reading this correct? 1800 / year?

Shes fighting over a lot more. Her ex has cs ordered based on an imputed income in an interim order. He hasn’t responded to income disclosure orders or paid any cs (plus arrears). HE is fighting the interim cs order and booked the motion.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X