This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad with your wife?

^ That would tick me off.. But running the jar under hot water usually works

To retaliate: I'd hide the remote control, car keys and/or his wallet.

Comment

Or some HRT meds (estrogen!) in the coffee tin.

Comment

Ha, ha funny DFace.

Oink: lotsa guys leave their car keys lying around. And ya, some leave their wallets in their car - duh - not hard to figure out lol.

Comment

tightening jars would irritate me to no end... putting things where I can't reach them drives me crazy.

Some things that used to irritate my ex: leaving all of the upper kitchen cupboard doors ajar (I'm quite short and can walk under them); scratch up vehicle rims by rubbing against curbs; leaving car seat in short-person position and I loved to put cayenne peppers in most food.

Comment

you can also open jars with getting a butter knife and bang on the edge.

Comment

Brilliant.

Edit:
              Of course she'll just insist you open them all again anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
                And ya, some leave their wallets in their car - duh - not hard to figure out lol.
                WTH? Why do men do this? It's so weird! My partner does this too!

Comment

Originally posted by CSAngel View Post
                  WTH? Why do men do this? It's so weird! My partner does this too!
                  I don't do it but.

You don't need your wallet at home...and most men don't ever walk anywhere.

Comment

I know a guy that had all his wife's credit cards in his wallet, which he kept in his car. I don't know why he bothers to keep her cards, b/c all she has to do is go to the bank and get a cash advance. And she does. The people at the bank know both of them well. Whatever...

I used to keep my wallet in my glove box. He would joke w/me that I was like a guy - for keeping my wallet in my car. I've noticed that several guys keep their wallets in their cars. So I just figured it was pretty common.

Comment

I too, think it's a bad idea. I don't leave much in my car. Another thing ppl keep on their visors is their garage door openers. BAD IDEA.

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
                        I too, think it's a bad idea. I don't leave much in my car. Another thing ppl keep on their visors is their garage door openers. BAD IDEA.
                        Yes, there was a rash of break ins in our area enabled by garage door openers. Even though my car is locked I also always lock my door to the garage, just in case.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X