This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great resource for Parenting Plans

Hello, I'm new here but would like to provide a link to a great document that helped me with my case involving our two girls in family court.
    If you are looking for a guideline of what access a child can handle at a specific age then look no further than the
    Parenting Guidelines of Superior Court of California Orange County.
    http://www.occourts.org/media/pdf/pa...guidelines.pdf
    The Ontario courts don't have guidelines for access, but you can argue that this court in California has done the research of what a child can handle give their age, and developmental level and maturity and bond. And that the children in the states aren’t that much different in Canada.
    It doesn't refer to mother or father instead refers to Parent A and parent B.
    I found it quite helpful in helping me with my case.
    I now have our children 1 week on 1 week off with a midweek 24 hour visit with the other parent.
    It’s not the be all and end all but it is a good place to start.

I've read that before. I found one at another site that has diagrams for each of the proposed parenting schedules. I think it is important to draw the schedules that are being considered, it helps a lot.

I'm a visual creature though

Comment

Do you have a link you can provide, or would you email the document if I private messaged you?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X