Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a different sense of humor that often offends. I am sorry and will try to "nice" up in the future.

If you want the precise wording I'm sure someone can type the applicable paragraph on here for you to cut and paste into your document. I live in Alberta and you want a paragraph directed at your province's FRO.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
      do the math.... 3 p 15 hrs lawyers fees in comparison ... only you can be the judge of that

If you can't figure out the basic math then it would be safe to assume you have lower intelligence.

If you don't know your times tables then everyone else in the world, who does, is smarter than you.

....unless you live in Alberta, where p=x.

Comment

Slughead - the only time you post is to say something vulgar or to call someone a derogatory name. Don't you have any useful advice to offer to anyone?

Comment

Slughead - the only time you post is to say something vulgar or to call someone a derogatory name. Don't you have any useful advice to offer to anyone?
          wait a minute, this comment he made to you was in response to a comment you made about another poster basically calling them stupid. Before you come down on him, make sure you are setting a good example.

Comment

Calling me an OLD bitch is hardly the same as my admitted failed attempt at humor. Get real.

Comment

Calling me an OLD bitch is hardly the same as my admitted failed attempt at humor. Get real.
              Oh I am very real.

Comment

Oh I am also very real. Your point being?

Comment

Oh I am also very real. Your point being?
                  my point is you cannot hold someone else up to a certain standard when you yourself dont meet that same standard.

Comment

Standing maybe you are an OLD bitch as well? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by slughead10 View Post
                      not a different sense of humour...just a plain OLD bitch......IMO
                      Slug, ageism is not really accepted these days...

Comment

Arabian, if I were 100, you would be a young bitch. But I am not.

Comment

Wow - such impressive "group think" here.

Mess - Your remarks belie your overall maturity and lack of leadership. Standing made a remark earlier in this thread that you should reflect upon.

Comment

Standing maybe you are an OLD bitch as well? LOL
                            so its not okay for slug to call you what he did but then you have the nerve to ask me if I am one???

Comment

Doesn't feel very nice does it?

Comment

Doesn't feel very nice does it?
                                First off I wasnt the one who called you it so i demand an apology. Second sticks and stones.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X