X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was upset at the time, we made up.

Comment

Im brand new to this site and cant figure out how to start a thread. If anyone can give me a little info it would be much appreciated.

Comment

It seems a lot of people have thta issue when they're new, I think it's a board thing. Anyways, you should be able to see a 'new topic' button to the top left of any forum.

Comment

cool. I have may questions

Comment

hello,all

I've been here a short while.Lots of good info,also fair amount of criticisim??{wrong spelling]Both i think are required for someone to self rep...anyways.....i came here for info,suggestions,horror stories and such, so i can find a way to end my particular issue..s...so hi to all .....personally,i seem to be 200 % involved and on the edge of sanity??? with a clear plan of action...OR....thinking about what needs/has to be done......I've got 3 big beautiful university boys who all graduate in 2015......21,19ish and 18ish,,,,,,i live in manitoba and need to address adult children support issues....i've looked at lots of stuff on the net and see the way through[sometimes] and debate the issue other times with myself.
            The oldest has his first degree,is 21 ,and completed 4 yrs university,#1 in his class actually,and is now goind to med school....I'm a skilled tradesperson,not a "professional".
            The middle is out of town and is expensive at u of waterloo.
            The youngest is in 1st year university,3 days a week.Is this Part time???living at home.
            Things are right where the should be......
            I pay about 700 bi-weekly for my boys.about 550ish for general child support and about 150 bi-wk for special.18,200/yr total for CS.
            My plan...modify these expenses......oldest SHOULD be done,youngest may not qualify as he is Part time??????
            I feel i'm paying about the right amount.IF they did not have education accounts since birth for the specific purpose of education,as agreed and practiced while married.
            As SHE,denise all this,i must pay approx 6,000 for a professional to deal with this,,,,,self rep looks like the alternative...
            I've sent registered letters for the last 5 years asking for her income info[due sect 7's].....no response........I got a real lawyer to send a letter for same and received some.............Then-i sent a registered letter to her lawyer[as she requested] and received ,,no response....[for further info]
            I'm now going to send a notice of self rep to her lawyer and wait for his response and then hopefully,a notice of motion for financial info with NO notice to HER,and a order for her to produce.
            Then go from there,as to ending#1 son and maybe #3.......
            SO.....i'm looking for good information,opions,suggestions and such....

thanks
            bbd

Pls don't get me wrong...i support my boys,always will...just want to pay my fair share and feel i'm not at the moment.....thx again

Comment

well said and thoughtful

Comment

i am a newbie to this site, also a newbie to forms, how do i start a post?

hello, i am looking for the proper way to start a post here, anybody help me?

Comment

Just click on the very top of the page "divorce advice, family law". That gives you a page of broad topics. Choose the broad topic that fits your question best and click. See the "new topic button. Click and away you go.....

Comment

There's usually a waiting period between when you join and when you can start a new post, which would be why you aren't/weren't able to start a new thread right away.

Comment

found the answer on how to start a new topic
                      Last edited by Mooner43; 05-14-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

first time poster months long lurker never to soon to get ready

sorry realized I posted in wrong spot will repost

Comment

hello I am new here and glad my profile finally became active.
                          I am just here to ask questions and plan for my future. I appreciate all the help and experience you can all share with me. I am in a common law relationship.

Cheers
                          that dude

Comment

I miss Tugofwar

Comment

Originally posted by thatdude View Post
                              hello I am new here and glad my profile finally became active.
                              I am just here to ask questions and plan for my future. I appreciate all the help and experience you can all share with me. I am in a common law relationship.

Cheers
                              that dude
                              Welcome to the forum, dude. You will find a lot of knowledgeable and willing people here to help you. Posting under sub-forum Common Law Issues may be a start.

Comment

Originally posted by caranna View Post
                                Welcome to the forum, dude. You will find a lot of knowledgeable and willing people here to help you. Posting under sub-forum Common Law Issues may be a start.
                                Thanks Caranna

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X