This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning Signs

Hey, just come across this article which outlines the ways to see if you new partner is abusive or not.

http://www.saferchild.org/warning1.htm

Thanks for the helpful article!
    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Thanks for this link it was great! As I was going through it I found many things in my own situation that I should have recognized alot earlier than I did. Thanks again! It's been bookmarked.

Comment

This is a good article. I wish I knew then what I know now. when I was with my ex I couldn't recognize his being mentally abusive but have since come to realize he was.

Comment

Warning Signs

Good article. Thanks.

Hubby

Comment

If I may, I'd like to add two more that have been part of my experience:
            - Have turned his friends, family etc. negative, untrue things about me before I've even met them, so they won't like me from day one(part of the isolation)

-always playing the 'blame game'; instead of just fixing or resolving something that isn't right(could be something simple like the wrong type of beef bought at grocery store) it has to be someone's FAULT.

This is a great reference site you posted. Thanks for info.

Comment

hope you can decipher what I meant ha--I posted before I re-read AND I'm in a hurry-those are my excuses ha. Have a great day

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X