This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad vidoe

WTF?!?! 2YR Chinese girl ruthlessly run over twice and pedestrians do nothing :'( - YouTube

I would hope that if my child were hit by a car, someone would stop and help.
    Poor girl lay in the street for 13 minutes before a woman pulled her off to the side then went for help. Now she is in a deep coma not expected to recover.

Originally posted by MommaMouse View Post
    WTF?!?! 2YR Chinese girl ruthlessly run over twice and pedestrians do nothing :'( - YouTube

I would hope that if my child were hit by a car, someone would stop and help.
    Poor girl lay in the street for 13 minutes before a woman pulled her off to the side then went for help. Now she is in a deep coma not expected to recover.
    Yea that was horrible video ... I would say shocking ... (BTW your link require user to login to YT - but there is others which does not require same)

Actually girl died on Oct 21. 2011 Chinese toddler dies a week after being hit by cars, ignored by passersby - CNN.com

This video cause HUGE debate in online community. I even could not resist but to talk to some Chinese coworkers to find out WTF?!?!

I refuse to accept any excuses for such behavior but apparently one main excuse that in China if you call emergency for some one you may be hit by paying cost (or at least half) even if you have nothing to do that...

Yea video just tooooooooooo hard to watch... Even knowing that it real video I still find it hard to believe and accept that this sort of staff is even possible...

Comment

It's unbelievable that the video itself was/is allowed to stay online and that people are watching it - even knowing what it is before clicking the link. Shame on those that do and especially those that continue to pass it on and re-post it.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
        It's unbelievable that the video itself was/is allowed to stay online and that people are watching it - even knowing what it is before clicking the link. Shame on those that do and especially those that continue to pass it on and re-post it.
        I am not really understand that approach ...
        Are you saying that would be better to just keep it quite? And how you are different from thous people who just walk by than ?

I meant really could you please explain rational behind your position?

Comment

I said nothing of the sort. I said that those who feel the need to view and pass on the video should be ashamed of themselves. A video of a child being brutally, fatally injured does NOT need to be circulated to the point of being viral. News and discussions occur everyday about other similar events without the accompaniment of a video showing the graphic details. The authorities should have been the ONLY ones with access to the video, my children don't need to see the video and I don't believe anyone else does either.

That doesn't make me anything like the passersby, it makes me like the other people in the world who don't think the slaughter of a child is fit for public viewing.

I realize English is not your first language, but you draw the most ridiculous conclusions from the simplest statements that it makes me question whether your idiocy is on purpose or just unavoidable.

Comment

I am with you blinkandimgone 100% on this one, my kids do not need to see it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
              I said nothing of the sort. I said that those who feel the need to view and pass on the video should be ashamed of themselves. A video of a child being brutally, fatally injured does NOT need to be circulated to the point of being viral. News and discussions occur everyday about other similar events without the accompaniment of a video showing the graphic details. The authorities should have been the ONLY ones with access to the video, my children don't need to see the video and I don't believe anyone else does either.
              You missing a point there. Whole thing not even about poor girl. It about "people" who just walk by. It about driver who just drive away... It is people who make changes to the world NOT AUTHORITIES.

That doesn't make me anything like the passersby, it makes me like the other people in the world who don't think the slaughter of a child is fit for public viewing.
              From your post I got the feeling that it's better not to bring public attention to such doing. And I do not agree with that. I agree with the fact that there was no need to show RAW video to the public. I did not even see raw video. I saw episode from news on Chinese TV where they just counted how many people walk by... That was a point for me. WTF!!!!. The was a point of poster as I recall. There are number of questions should be asked and started with "Where the hell parents were?" and so on. But despite all that WTF with a people just walk by HUMAN BEING hit by a truck... It does not matter is English my 2nd or 3rd language... IT'S JUST HORRIBLE!!! I would not be able walk by a dog whatever you call me after that...

I realize English is not your first language, but you draw the most ridiculous conclusions from the simplest statements that it makes me question whether your idiocy is on purpose or just unavoidable.
              I do not think I "draw any conclusions". I actually asked to explain your rational. I am sorry if you feel it that way. There was no need to call anyone names...
              Last edited by WorkingDAD; 10-24-2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                I am with you blinkandimgone 100% on this one, my kids do not need to see it !!!
                If you allow your kids to watch this you probably should not have them at all.
                How old are they your kids ?

Comment

I allow to watch them news, and this was in CBC channel. 6 and 10 , they also can see this on you tube!!! My older one has computer. Kids live with me full time. Dad died!!! They did not know him at all. Why you so agressive, it is silly and sarcastic thing to say, *If you allow your kids to watch this you probably should not have them at all*. Really stupid person can say such things!!!

Comment

It's all over the internet and has been played on every tv station. Unless you're policing every moment of your kids' time, it's practically impossible for them NOT to see it.

Comment

sure , you have to be control freak to do so ))))

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                        If you allow your kids to watch this you probably should not have them at all.
                        How old are they your kids ?
                        "Allow" your kids to watch it ????

As Blink said, thanks to perpetual reposting of this disgusting display of depravity, it is all but impossible to prevent kids from seeing it.

I agree with Storm and Blink ... I am offended that this "news" is in circulation.... It's just another example of mankind's limitless capacity for inhumanity and posting it accomplishes nothing, nor will it change anything in China if we here watch it.

It is some sick shit.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                          I allow to watch them news, and this was in CBC channel. 6 and 10 , they also can see this on you tube!!! My older one has computer. Kids live with me full time. Dad died!!! They did not know him at all. Why you so agressive, it is silly and sarcastic thing to say, *If you allow your kids to watch this you probably should not have them at all*. Really stupid person can say such things!!!
                          didn't you wrote in your post earlier that your child is 4 and you are in the middle of the custody trial etc??? You better get your story straight before you will lose your trial completely...

I was talking about YT link. You better read about some Parental Control on TV and YT before it too late...

I did not see it's on local TV. But I really really doubt that they show RAW video and that point of reportage was not "WTF with people walking by" ... Anyone has a link yo local TV episode?

Comment

Link

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                              didn't you wrote in your post earlier that your child is 4 and you are in the middle of the custody trial etc??? You better get your story straight before you will lose your trial completely...

I was talking about YT link. You better read about some Parental Control on TV and YT before it too late...

I did not see it's on local TV. But I really really doubt that they show RAW video and that point of reportage was not "WTF with people walking by" ... Anyone has a link yo local TV episode?
                              Nooo, what Storm said was "Child lived with me and was raised by me almost 4 years" not that the child was only 4. So I think you owe them an apology. Not only were you extremly rude, you went so far as to tell him/her to get their story straight or they are going to lose their trial when in fact YOU are he one who needs to get your story straight.

They do show stuff like that on tv. They say stuff like 'The following video may be offensive to some viewers' or that it's not suitable for younger viewers to cover their butts.
                              Last edited by MommaBear73; 10-24-2011, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X