Info request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info request

Anybody with a really solid lawyer - please feel free to PM me the contact info.

Would like contact info for someone that is not dad-negative.

Lawyers are not dad-negative, judges are.

You can get the most dad-positive lawyer out there, it still won't help. Better just to get one that has a reasonable price and gets the job done.

Comment

when I had a dad negative lawyer, the judge was quite dad negative as well. When I got a dad positive lawyer, the judges have become quite dad positive.

The impression you and your lawyer make on the judge, and the way your case is presented, as well as the lawyers reputation, makes a huge difference.

I've got the upper hand now.

PM me what area you are in, I may be able to refer you to a friendly shark. But he won't take unreasonable people, so you better be a reasonable person ! You also better be willing to pay!

Comment

I choose to self represent, the judge's job is to figure out who is going to promote the best for the children, promote the children's involvement in the other parent.
        For me it is best done by representing myself, that way the judges get to know me, and not your lawyer.
        When you hire a lawyer the judges only get to the know your lawyer and not you, they only get to know you while you are on the stand, and not while you make arguments or submissions.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X