Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is claiming domestic violence in a divorce 'worth' it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Baldclub: Thx, but I don't think it's worthy of a new thread really. Just wondered if anyone had any opinions on the group. Seems that there's a website for absolutely everything and I get enough entertainment/info from this one.

Comment

• I'm going to try to redirect the discussion here, which is about domestic violence (real and false). I know this will probably inflame an already heated discussion but give me your thoughts please:

Reaction To Women Abusing Men In Public - YouTube

I found this as I was checking out the group hadenough had mentioned. I ended up somehow on Not All Dads Are Deadbeats and there was this report from ABC News.

Comment

• You have misunderstood me again.The OP whom I believe we are referring to ,has two nationalities and may attempt to get travel documents for the child in question.There appears to be little to do to stop this.This is where I had suggested seeing if the other country of nationality could agree not to provide travel documents .If the other country were aware of the actions of its citizen prior to any request for papers they could look for court orders prior to signing off on travel documents.This is where contacting ones local MP for guidance on doing this could be helpful.Perhaps we are talking about a different case altogether.In which case I apologise.I believe that the OP is a citizen of a non -treaty country.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X