Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Procedure to switch lawyer from legal aid to paid?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every parent should have 50/50 right, and every parent should make themselves available for that 50/50 right if they truly want it!

Comment

Originally posted by Femme View Post
      So no I am not sitting until kid turns 18, as you implied.
      I was just ask... I respect people who work. I am working since 18 years old. And I meant real work with huge responsibility...

I think you have to work on adjusting you shifts - it's win win situation ...

Comment

Originally posted by Femme View Post
        Every parent should have 50/50 right, and every parent should make themselves available for that 50/50 right if they truly want it!
        I would agree with that. But it's not always a case. Think about forces for example...

Of course priorities should be reorganized when kid born...

Comment

Unfortunately there are a lot of women out there like your ex, who do use their kids to "sit around on welfare/child support" and not have to work.

That has never been me.

I think my husband needs to work on adjusting his jobs/shifts. =) It works both ways.

I actually accommodate him as it is/ changing my work shifts around to accommodate his access with her for pick ups.

He has always refused to accommodate when it came to his work with us, when we were together and now that we're not.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X