Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help switching lawyers

Hi all,

Im looking to switch lawyers. My current lawyer cant do crap. During the ecc i had to defend myself and the judge sided with me while she did nothing. During negotiations we should have been using what the judge said as a starting point for access. Well the other sode stuck to what they walked in with and wouldnt bugde. Theeatened us. With the judge instead of stating what was fair smy lawyer just gave more time when i had said no and kept asking me why not. Your my lawyer you should be helping me not questioning and ignoring me or going against my advise. She made me rush to sign and i disnt get a chance to read. Just kept saying sign and i said no i want read. No time just sign. In the cc now she did not even defend me. She just sat there the judge was pissed. Negotiations she gave them what they wanted and was doing the same thing .... why not. Again your my lawyer not thiers. Well thankfully cc fell apart.

Now i asked her why she didnt respond to xyz during the cc. She claims she did. I was there no you didnt.

Im looking now at hiring a very strong lawyer through reccomendations. Has anyone had this situation.

Oh back story any time i ask what could go wrong with anything she just snaps youll lose your child. I asked about something not relatated to my child. And when i ask questions she gets pissed. Tells me one thing then changes it. Keeps saying sje never dealt with a lawyer like the other side.

what did the other side want in regards to the child?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X