Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2015, 07:07 PM
geena geena is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London
Posts: 60
geena is on a distinguished road
Default Motion to Change..Need help choosing right form

Please Help. Need a really quick answer.I am currently responding to an AMENDED MOTION TO CHANGE.
I am looking at a 15 A Amended Change of Information Form, and a 15 B Amended Motion to Change.

I know I have to respond with an AMENDED RESPONSE TO MOTION TO CHANGE, I'm confused now about the 15 A. Do I have to fill on out? I am so confused.
I need some help to fill out the right stuff. HELP!!!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 06:22 AM
Reality Reality is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 72
Reality is on a distinguished road

You must fill out the 15B as your response to the motion to change. Also if there are finances like s.7 expenses in question you must fill out the Form 13 and usually an affidavit form 14.The 15A has been provided to you in case you want to make your own motion to change.
If you are self representing make sure you take the time to use your resources like the FLIC if you are from Ontario.
Hope that helps and good luck
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Form 15 - Motion to Change - Is FRO An Assignee? Maggie82 Divorce & Family Law 1 10-08-2011 10:41 AM
Retroactive Motion to Change? Spoonz Divorce & Family Law 4 11-12-2010 10:34 PM
Form 15D Consent Motion to Change Child Support and Form 25 Draft Order dadtotheend Financial Issues 2 08-31-2010 09:10 PM
Need help with motion to change support Ihave2kidsIcannotsee Divorce & Family Law 1 03-19-2009 11:04 AM
Appropriate Procedure gooddadgoingmad Divorce & Family Law 4 02-19-2006 02:44 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:31 PM.