X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Hobbies?

Hi all,

I believe that hobbies truly can make life better overall as far as general emotions and happiness.

I've picked up a habit in travel, skiing, and chess and these three things have helped quite a bit.

How about you lot? Any favorite hobbies or anything?

Yes, as you enjoy these things they make life better for me its Fishing. camping hunting, poker and soccer.
    Without these things i dont think i would survive, and all id be doing is working so i think a balance is necessary.

Comment

I need to get into fishing. I've been wanting to for a long time now.

Comment

I wish I could afford to have Travel as a hobby!!

Mine are tennis, swimming, Xbox games, DVD's

Comment

I love fishing!
          I dont get to do it often enough though.
          I like anything outdoors - hiking, bike riding etc

Comment

I am more of a high maintenance kind of hobbist! LOL A good friend of mine and I have all the toys for every season and love it! We enjoy our boat and 4 wheelers in the summer and snow machines in the winter. The kids have their dirtbike, go cart, and now a pocket bike (mini ninja style motorcycle). My daughter loves it too, and aside from the expense of it, we love it and enjoy it all the time. We also have our cottage, so we can get away from the crumminess of the court stuff when we want and need to.

Comment

Hiking, Camping

Computers and reading

Yeh I know interesting mix of hobbies.

Comment

I like camping, its quite fun in the summer months when its not cold at night.
                I also enjoy cross stitch and knitting

Comment

Health and Fitness
                  Dancing

Comment

I enjoy my hobbies. I like to go camping, playing poker, scrapbooking, and shooting pool. My hobbies keep me busy.

Comment

Nice hobbies shellye79

Just wondering about scrapbooking, what does that involve?
                      Collecting articles and things?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X