Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Old 08-13-2020, 11:29 AM

LovingDad1234 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
Swimming lesson are not extraordinary, so they would be covered by child support.
I have paid my share of these types of expenditures to avoid the atomic bomb that would go off if I were to contest ex. It keeps the peace and to date the expenses have been reasonable.

But most importantly, there are good chances that without my contribution my ex would not sign up for these types of things at all, and then the kids would suffer.
Old 08-13-2020, 01:57 PM

Taher is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingDad1234 View Post
I have paid my share of these types of expenditures to avoid the atomic bomb that would go off if I were to contest ex. It keeps the peace and to date the expenses have been reasonable.

But most importantly, there are good chances that without my contribution my ex would not sign up for these types of things at all, and then the kids would suffer.
Agreed and doing the same. No contribution from the other side. And as you said, if I stop, the child would suffer...