Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kijiji or not to Kijiji. That a question.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kijiji or not to Kijiji. That a question.

Hello All

As you all (who is following) know I am heading to the Trail regarding all this mess with kijiji, emails and bla bla bla. (see ,my previous post with link to endorsement from May 2012)

Even I am pretty sure I have enough evidences to prove that it definitely her on the "balance of probabilities" I still want to make it air tight case and try to prove it "beyond reasonable doubts" what lead me to the following idea.

We all know it quite small world so I am asking anyone who by any chance use kijiji and being in contact with kijiji user linked to <White Owl> {deleted email address}email address (I think it's ok to post it as it was deleted back in April) and willing to help with proving one simple thing that she did use Kijiji and that it was her active account come forward and PM me with infor you think may help me and my little boy to deal with this craziness once and for good.

Thank you,
    WD

PS: It's a long shot but you newer know.

Edited: Sorry, can't let you post the email address, even if it's been deleted, however anyone who is interested can always PM you about it. Sorry
    ~Blink
    Last edited by blinkandimgone; 08-22-2012, 12:12 PM. Reason: removed email address

Workingdad:

Try posting a note in Kijiji asking the same information (with the email addy)...then maybe attach a small reward for anyone who can produce respondent email from that address.

Again, a long shot...but you might have better results than trying here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
      Workingdad:

Try posting a note in Kijiji asking the same information (with the email addy)...then maybe attach a small reward for anyone who can produce respondent email from that address.

Again, a long shot...but you might have better results than trying here.
      thx
      that is my next step )
      can you imagine argument in court

Aplicant: Your Honour he paid $100 buks to each of thous 27 individuals so they will sign affidavit just because they all hate women.

Resp: Mmmmmmm what? can you please repeat one more time what you just said

Appl: No I can not that was one time thing. Use it leave it ))
      Last edited by WorkingDAD; 08-22-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I think her credibility is already shot anyway....so you'll probably do well.

Maybe she'll use the excuse that her bf's dog ate her email?

Comment

?

Last edited by WorkingDAD; 08-22-2012, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Comment

I vote for the beagle!! The Beagle is Not Guilty! But I wouldn't be so sure if the shepard isn't thinking about giving the bite to the funny looking chiwawa!! Does anybody know where Blink's cat is at.... I am sure the cat will sign any avidavit the Beagle needs to prove he was chewing on the respondents shoe collection at the time the chiwawa went missing!!!!

Edit: They all said they do not like the taste of Celery...... they miss their buddy, Blink the kittie Kat!
              Last edited by ddol1; 08-22-2012, 03:14 PM. Reason: I am not quite sure..... having one of those days!!

Comment

LOL! Your wish is my command....wait to see what I come up with next!

Comment

I vote the beagle as well, looks sorry if he did do it.

Comment

Amazingly, I couldn't find a decent picture of a kitty with a celery stalk. SO here's a cute kitty sticking his tongue out at you instead.

Comment

Comment

now that is a beautifull picture!!!! Full of heart and spunk:
                        - just like every kittie Kat should have!!!

to Blink - close to my heart and it is all about relaxing after a hard day!
                        IMG_0767.gif

Comment

Awww, so sweet!

Comment

Looks like cats hijack my tread

Comment

I want an avatar too, and my "smart phone" is too dumb and I can't do it!

WD: her credibility is totally shot. I don't think you will be faced with any challenges on this one.

PS: Cats Rock!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X