This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
    That's an excellent article! How much weight would this case law carry in provinces outside ON?
    Last edited by Teenwolf; 09-09-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      That's an excellent article! How much weight would this case law carry in provinces outside ON?
      Tell me about it

I would think weight are the same but I am not 100% on it.

Comment

red bull...seen that last year...you can staple and attach whatever you like and refer to it..doesn't matter...delays delays delays...is what the family court systems about...nobody learns squat till there's a trial..then maybe this case has some value...TAB 5...exhibit 1000.......judges will say ..well point taken but that case isn't word for word your case..lol....the system is built to fight endlessly about everything even when the kids are adults...and made complicated on purpose ...for dummy judges that don't want to make one mistake..too make a ruling that gets a child hurt....millions of people clog the system looking for no answers..while children are exposed to the stress...for YEARS of the parents conflict...red bull...phueey

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X