Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

Old 06-26-2014, 03:37 PM

FB_ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
Ex told supervisor thatcould not have her for the 3 hours 1-4 because I did not confirm with lawyer (I have the e-mail .. I did). Said she had to rearrange her day. Do I go or not?
Spend as much time as permitted with her. If it's 2 hours take 2 hours.

When you get back send a letter to confirm next Thursdays access.

They are playing games. Don't take the bait.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:12 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to let you all know. I'm in bloody tears, half anger, half depressed. But I didn't take the bait and told supervisor not to say a word. D3 hurt the most "Daddy, why do I stay so short? .. I want to play with you". Ex told supervisor she has plans to drop D3 at babysitters and go to festival downtown and she had to rearrange her whole day. This was confirmed TWO DAYS AGO.

I may have to go for a short motion. Anything's better than this. God I wish I had a lot of money.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:14 PM

MrToronto is on a distinguished road

potentially "explosive" situation the Lawyer setup for "the meek victim", talk about desperation to make a case against you.

They want an incident to prove what they allege you are.

I warned the other day "too avoid the ex" period,

Forget about your ex being anything but a scumbag... that will do anything to win custody.

Any contact with her is dangerous to your case. She may even show up at your door pretending to of forgotten something, and fall on you.

This matter today "was planned" by sick people....but the sad thing is they could of confused a Judge (a stranger) that the one hour access was your fault.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:18 PM

Have a few drinks and scream at the gods

Kids honest questions are a heart breaker in a difficult time, but the kids don't really know whats going on, so you have to play it loose, in front of the child and fall apart later.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:55 PM

Kept it all together for D3. Smiled, laughed, played dollies. I'll never have contact with ex... be sure of that. So now we know what lawyers 1 hour typo was. Except ex told supervisor I didnt confirm at all...not that I confirned a 1 hour. I get their plan. It nearly worked. Rushing to work to care for disabled adults all night. No time to let anything out unfortunately. And I can't have beer. I do weekly urine samples. This is my life for now.

Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-26-2014 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:39 PM

Here's a motion from canlaw..were a motion was done pending a OCL investigation...I can't find any "motions" that were protested because a OCL hadn't done a report...still looking though.

This case law the mother had pretty much sole custody although she did take off to her mothers making allegtions.... worse allegationse than yours...the dad hadn't seen the child for 8 months!

CanLII - 2013 ONSC 5321 (CanLII)

it's almost word for word your case conference. and 2 lawyers involved...see if you spot anything they did for there clients)

oh yes almost forgot the DADs 8 months "missing time" with his kidlin was because the ex created "the incident"

Last edited by MrToronto; 06-26-2014 at 06:06 PM.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:19 PM

Rioe will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
Ex told supervisor she has plans to drop D3 at babysitters and go to festival downtown and she had to rearrange her whole day.
Oh, another gem between your ex and the supervisor. If she gave you more time, she would not need a babysitter or have to rearrange anything so she can go to a festival!

Note this one for later too, that you are perfectly able and available to look after your daughter, and there is no need to cut off your access just to bring her to a sitter.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:25 PM

The plot thickens. Lawyer claims I didnt send him an email.

Dear Mr. ----

I did not receive the email you claim to have sent regarding access, nor did I receive any email at all from you on June 24.* I am not sure how you have managed to create an email trail claiming you sent me that email, however I would like to remind you that it is a criminal offense to present false evidence to the court.

I sent him the e-mail thread. The guys crazy.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:34 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Pretty balsy of your ex to pull this stunt. Hopefully you have emails from your ex to the babysitter.

I agree with Mr. Toronto - really important for you to not overreact to anything your ex/her lawyer have cooked up. I'm sure it will get worse before it gets better - you're just getting your feet wet by the sounds of things. Desperate people do desperate things and it doesn't sound like your ex is hitting any home runs at this point. She's just trying to get you to f**k-up so they have reason to call police. What a piece of work she is. Thank goodness you have that supervisor to attest for events!

Early on in my litigation with ex I used to communicate occasionally through email. I ALWAYS cc'd my lawyer on each and every email. You don't have a lawyer but perhaps there is someone else you can cc all your email responses (make sure she knows - do not do a bcc). This way if you ever need to use the emails in court you can have someone else attest as to their authenticity as the 3rd party could print out the copy they receive. That way it makes it difficult for someone to accuse you of tampering with emails.

You did well to keep your cool. Maybe you can get a make-up hour or 2 early in the week for time you lost today?
Old 06-26-2014, 07:38 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

I was typing my response when you posted your response. I wasn't too off the mark by thinking the sleaze-bag lawyer would accuse you of malarkey. I've had to deal with a sleaze-bag lawyer for a few years now (or rather my lawyer has had to deal with him).

An officer of the court is implying that you are falsifying emails? Hmmm that's interesting? I'd just add that email to the pile. Shows he's desperate and grasping at straws here. LOL (funny for me/not for you because you're living this hell).

Tags
50/50, abduction, access, custody, false allegations