A documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaithandMorals View Post
    I think it is great that you compare your conflict with WorkingDad.
    Is that sarcasm? He's a legend, I'm just a phenom...

Comment

Originally posted by Headwaters1 View Post
      Rather than a documentary I'd rather see a Class Action Suit against legal aid.
      I think something has to be done with Legal Aid. Transparency of their conduct and especially the conduct of the lawyers at legal aid needs to be dealt with. Legal Aid as a funding organization should not be able to hide as much as they do.

Not sure if it is a class action suit but, better statistics about their operations and outcomes would be nice. LIke how many certificates actually end in settlement vs court appearances? How many certs are related to false allegations of "domestic violence"? How many emergency ex-parte motions do they allow? Do they work with shelters and other non-government certified "professionals"?

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
        Is that sarcasm? He's a legend, I'm just a phenom...
        Yes. It is sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by FaithandMorals View Post
          I think it is great that you compare your conflict with WorkingDad.
          LOL! We miss you F&M. Hope all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
            I think something has to be done with Legal Aid. Transparency of their conduct and especially the conduct of the lawyers at legal aid needs to be dealt with. Legal Aid as a funding organization should not be able to hide as much as they do.

Not sure if it is a class action suit but, better statistics about their operations and outcomes would be nice. LIke how many certificates actually end in settlement vs court appearances? How many certs are related to false allegations of "domestic violence"? How many emergency ex-parte motions do they allow? Do they work with shelters and other non-government certified "professionals"?
            This information would be invaluable. Transparency and accountability for a publicly funded organization should be a no-brainer.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X