SS avoided!:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS avoided!:)

After 2 years of separation , about $$$$ spent on my lawyer (well spent) I managed to have SA signed without SS ! Our case did not make it to court , however persistance , facts, good communication between me and my lawyer ,and information provided on this forum resulted in SS being taken out of SA .
    During past 2 years I have been faithfull follower of this forum ( not so much part of it) and would like to Thank All of You , especially Senior Members for information and knowledge which You share on here , it is absolutely priceless!!!
    Thank You and God bless!

you lucky SOB! tell us the whole story. You sound too good to be true. My guess is that your and your ex-spouse's income are pretty close.

Comment

was it just signed without anything about SS, or it specifically says that she gives up her claim for SS? If it just simply omitted, she can go back any time and ask for the SS.

Comment

You can read my previous posts and somewhat have an idea about my case , but in general everything my x was saying ( how poor she was , how we separated etc.) was contested and proven to be lies straight up with documents and facts to support it , she was going for SS only because the system allowed her to do so , nothing else .

As for SA there is a paragraph about SS quite lenghty though , but to make it short ...there is no way in hell she could ask for SS .

Facts ,documents , emails , txt messages etc. keep them , print them , present them ...and you may have a point in the end .

Comment

If I give you a contact email, can you have your STBX chat with mine :P

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X