Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 01:04 PM

hadenough is on a distinguished road

Whatever THAT is... ^^ It should be removed, or otherwise shown the door. In my opinion.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:12 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

I agree as I do not believe wife/husband beaters have no place on this forum.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:23 PM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Quote:
PH, The one you all discuss so much! She who confused and angry cuz me make she get out of the house. Thanks man for sticking up for me! You bash she good. You and Tayken really bash she up. She not coming bak here gain.
Too bad, she tell ya true but she get a good kickin'. You and Tayken give she good.
Ok..now I'm assuming you're talking about sa_snoopin. I'm also assuming that English isn't your first language.

Quote:
Hey tayken thanks for telling off that ex. She thinks she entitled to get half of everything. I wrk all them years and make more money than she and she want half now after tirty year.
No one was "telling off your ex"....simply pointing out the inconsistencies in her story. And, as previously stated, she IS entitled to...and will be successful in eventually receiving...half of the marital assets. Her story...much like your story...doesn't make a lot of sense.

Frankly, I'm surprised she hasn't successfully petioned for interim SS...but she sounds like she's high-conflict and its probably affected her ability to succeed in proving entitlement.

Quote:
You tell she off real good last week! Way to go. I read what she write and gotta tell ya, it take a lot to get her out of that house. Me son and me really did some stuff to get rid of she.
I'd love to hear you elaborate on what you and your 26-year old, married son did to get her out of the marital home. Eventually the home is also subject to equalization...regardless of whether she's in it or not.

Arabian: Where did this come from?

Quote:
I agree as I do not believe wife/husband beaters have no place on this forum.
At no point did this poster...who the person he's claiming to be his ex-spouse EVER say that he was a wife beater. She claimed that he broke a door and broke a mirror. Why do you always project your circumstance on every other woman's story?

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Balaak is just the same poster pretending to be the poor-English speaking ex-husband to gain sympathy. It would go along with the attention-craving behavior pattern. (What are the chances that the ex-husband stumbled across the forum and found her posts..then knew it was her?)

Last edited by Pursuinghappiness; 11-26-2012 at 01:25 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:27 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaak View Post
PH, The one you all discuss so much! She who confused and angry cuz me make she get out of the house. Thanks man for sticking up for me! You bash she good. You and Tayken really bash she up. She not coming bak here gain.
Too bad, she tell ya true but she get a good kickin'. You and Tayken give she good.
THAT ^ is enough to convince me. I am not projecting my personal experience here. Stating that "she get a good kickin" is rather blatant.

YOU are projecting your own situation by denying the statement perhaps?

Whatever you think - it doesn't belong here.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:31 PM

hadenough is on a distinguished road

He's revolting. References to 'kicking' and 'bashing' - I guess cave men really do still exist. He does use it in the context that the forum members gave her a good bashing to be precise. Still... *barf*

Last edited by hadenough; 11-26-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:41 PM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

He's referring to what Tayken and I said to her...not to anything he did.

No different from saying "I gave so-and-so a verbal beat-down..." That doesn't make him a wife beater. And since he's referring partially to what I said...I CERTAINLY am not violent and didn't CERTAINLY didn't beat her. I just pointed out that her story didn't hold water...which it didn't.

I'm not projecting anything. Luckily, I personally have no experience with spousal abuse and wouldn't conjure it up just to punish an ex or gain an advantage in divorce. I was simply trying to figure out who he was talking about.

Matter of fact, I'd bet money that this is the same poster making up a new name pretending to be her ex to get attention and fake sympathy. His nick is new and he's only made those two posts to this forum. Wonder if someone could do an IP check on these two nicknames?

Whatever the case, he's certainly not the only caveman on this forum. Its not a crime.

Again, Balakk...I'd be very interested in hearing how you and your son got your ex out of the house. Please elaborate.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:55 PM

firhill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
He's referring to what Tayken and I said to her...not to anything he did.
That's what I understood his post to mean also.

I also agree that a moderator should check for matching IP's.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:24 PM

ScaredandConfused is on a distinguished road
Default Being forced out of access and custody

Hi,

I've been reading some of the postings and I must admit I don't feel all that confident that my children and I are going to come out of this unscathed. I currently have 50/50 access and joint custody, with no primary care provider listed. My ex has ample experience in law, so does her boyfriend, she has even worked for her current lawyer's office, and has free run on their letter head. To stay focused, I'm concerned as for the past almost two years my ex has demostrated that she is attempting to spike the CS, SS payment tables to their max by claiming she she needs more time and training in law, and needs to run her own business to be self sufficient. I've exhausted all of my funds 58K on lawyers fee's and I'm only scheduled for a Settlement Conference for the very near future. The other side still has not provided proper finanical disclosure although there are two Orders to provide it, in the mean time they even were able to get a temp CS of 1300.00 per month at a Case Conference, apparently this is at the discretion of the Justice. Their argument is this a single mom trying her best to raise 3 very young children. I myself have gotten 4 eviction notices, my church is helping me pay for basic utilities, I go to the foodbank, it's Christmas and my lawyer has advised me this will be the last time they represent me - no more money, and the other side is just being too difficult, and delaying everything in order to force me to abandon my case finanically and emotionally. I work full time from home, I just spent the last 2 years caring for my children full time, my ex refused to let me care for them during her time and paid 2500 per month for 10 days of Day Care. Her bank statements show that she has received over 80k in 11 months from family, but because this was a gift it's not income, and the courts don't recongize wealth, only employment and tax returns. I will be evicted with 3 young children in the new year, and I can't believe that I'm contemplating taking on a second job, when my ex doesn't even have to work part time. How can someone making 80K per year, and the sole source of income, responsible for taking the children to Dr, dentist, audiologist and even had to fight to take them to children's counseling to help during the transition be put on the street? I will have to give my children to my ex. I can't buy food, I can't pay for bills, I can't pay rent, I can't get legal aide, and my ex has shut down my legal representation, skirted being held account with breaching two Court Orders - as it always comes down to "I'm just out to get my ex, and don't want to pay" Really? I have been told that if I demostrated the same behaviours as my ex, the children would have been removed from my care. I'm not looking to far down the road, but I am soo overwhelmed I just can't begin to know where to start, as she will drag this thru the courts at no cost to her she is doing her own "pro bono" (hint) representation.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:46 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

@scaredandconfused..... please use paragraphs, it makes what you post so much easier to read.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:36 PM

ScaredandConfused is on a distinguished road

Ok, I'll keep that in mind... First posting jitters.
Closed Thread