Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Old 12-09-2020, 03:47 PM

Janus will become famous soon enoughJanus will become famous soon enough
Default Parasite

Didn't this guy try to advertise here, or provide some low-quality answers?

Now he is trying to siphon away people searching for the forum.

https://clearwaylaw.com/tag/ottawa-divorce-forum/
Old 12-09-2020, 03:50 PM
Administrator

Jeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud ofJeff has much to be proud of

Wow! Thanks for the heads up.
Old 12-09-2020, 04:59 PM

Janus will become famous soon enoughJanus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Wow! Thanks for the heads up.
I'm not sure how much can be done, it was just annoying. I told a friend to search for Ottawa Divorce Forum and she somehow ended up on that page.

I think the phrasing and subtitle of that page is clearly deliberate, but I'm nobody.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:25 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
Didn't this guy try to advertise here, or provide some low-quality answers?

Now he is trying to siphon away people searching for the forum.

https://clearwaylaw.com/tag/ottawa-divorce-forum/
Isn't there a rule about arguing and it ending as soon as someone brings up Hitler?

Quote:
Fact is, if we are not talking Hitler, we are each entitled to our own “fair.” Blair might have begged Alex to return to work. Why does Blair now have to pay for Alex’s decision Blair never agreed with? Alex could not work the crazy hours required – the children needed at least one parent at home. The cost of a nanny is prohibitive. They could never afford all those trips Blair was so partial to if they had a nanny. The list of grievances is long – as long as Blair and Alex’s miserable marriage.
The rambling on this site is deeply rooted in something strange. I can't even follow it like this one...

Quote:
Whereas only a hundred years ago a frequent sign of marital trouble was “he gave me syphilis and drank away all our money,” these days the middle class mainly objects to “not enough sex” or “not sufficiently invested in our relationship.” Unlike Anna Karenina none of us have to go under trains in the aftermath of divorce. Except, if you are doing your own divorce, it might feel like poor Anna’s train is rolling right over you, every blasted day.
Huh?! Its like "resourceful" or one of the other high-conflict previous posters wrote this. The language is so negative. Putting it through a AI engine to determine tone and other fun stuff.

They even mention Inferno in the references. I mean that is some dark deep stuff. Crazy.

Last edited by Tayken; 12-10-2020 at 08:32 AM.