Disgusting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting

CanLII Connecte - Wife Will Drop Criminal Charges Only if Husband Signs Her Version of a Marriage Contract ? Should Court Overturn it?

no self-respect

I had a girl call me and ask me if she should offer to drop criminal charges against her ex so he would stop fighting for shared custody

Comment

1. A girl called you (that's something isn't it?)
      2. Criminal charges may be brought forward by the Crown. Her request to have charges dropped may be meaningless. Depending upon the circumstances she could find herself in trouble and her credibility questioned (the words "striking the proceedings" come to mind.
      3. Is she hot?... does she make the same amount of money or more than you?

Comment

Arabian: I was having a pretty rough morning but you actually almost made me laugh out loud.

Sorry Links, hope you don't mind I had a little chuckle at your expense.

Comment

Originally posted by PeacefulMoments View Post
          Arabian: I was having a pretty rough morning but you actually almost made me laugh out loud.

Sorry Links, hope you don't mind I had a little chuckle at your expense.
          It's ok, imitation is the finest form of flattery.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X