This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the word "heinous" was invented

Boston Marathon: Three dead, more than 130 injured in explosions at the finish line | Toronto Star

Rhymes with "anus"

They killed an 8 year old. I think even heinous doesn't cover that.

Comment

Latest reports say over 140 injured, several critically. 3 fatalities confirmed, as someone else stated including an 8 year old child.

I hope they find the person/s responsible and punish this act of terrorism and cowardice accordingly.

Comment

I don't "do" (running) marathons but the idea of putting so many innocent lives in danger by such a deliberate and hateful act is beyond reprehensible.

It is impossible to completely secure an area that covers several city blocks. In the world we live in, there will always be a risk involved where crowds converge.

Once again, first responders are to be commended for their committment and bravery to go IN, where most others are vacating. So many people will be traumatized by what happened today.

Comment

2 suspects: 1 dead, 1 in hospital. Apparently haven't read the survivor Miranda rights.

And now, the typical American/CNN/Fox media spin.
          Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X