Woman hits herself to 'frame husband for domestic violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman hits herself to 'frame husband for domestic violence

A man has called on the Australian federal government to deport his estranged wife after he claims she attempted to frame him for domestic violence. Watch the shocking footage of her striking her face in the elevator to create bruises, which she then claimed was evidence of his beatings.
    Question: What if there was no CCTV? How many men are put away in jail or charged with domestic violence as a means to kick the man out of the house?
    How often are charges fabricated in order to get a huge advantage in family court? The woman was never charged for making a false allegation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJws...FSoCTZv_K2WKqg

How is this relevant to canada or even canadian law?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
      How is this relevant to canada or even canadian law?

Well it also happens here... so maybe this particular case isn’t Canadian but the situation itself certainly happens everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
        Well it also happens here... so maybe this particular case isn’t Canadian but the situation itself certainly happens everywhere.

Yes but this poster keeps starting threads along these lines from other countries and then disappears.

Comment

how often does domestic violence happen without being reported? Probably way more often than someone hitting themselves and then trying to frame their spouse.....

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X