Disgusting Sexist Lawyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting Sexist Lawyer

Une plainte au syndic du Barreau contre Anne-France Goldwater | Audrey Ruel-Manseau | Actualités judiciaires

She is probably one of the top divorce lawyers in the province. She represented the ex-common law spouse of cirque du soleil founder all the way to the supreme court trying to overturn the "no alimony for common-law" rule in Quebec.

I am so happy, she will probably never become a judge or politician now.

...sigh, not a very flattering picture and yes she has that feminist look written all over her

Comment

s'ils avaient été dits par un homme au sujet des femmes, auraient été condamnés publiquement par tous les grands medias
      That sums up why the situation is really annoying. We crucify marginally misogynistic statements, yet casual misandry is not a problem.

Complaint won't get anywhere though. Anyone can complain, the problem here is that nobody will act.

Comment

Funny enough this woman's livelihood is based on hunting men relentlessly to get money from them

. If a man were to say all women are good for sex it could at least be a bit more honest

Comment

Then that will just be reciprocating the myth that...."men are only after one thing".

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
          Funny enough this woman's livelihood is based on hunting men relentlessly to get money from them

. If a man were to say all women are good for sex it could at least be a bit more honest

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
            Complaint won't get anywhere though. Anyone can complain, the problem here is that nobody will act.
            But, the media attention will impact her arguments in court.

Comment

Chrome won't translate the page for me.

What is this about?

Comment

It says you should have listened more in french class

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
                  It says you should have listened more in french class

I thought it said you live in Quebec and I live in Ontario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

......just use babelfish

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X