This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non removal order

On an urgent motion my sister has had a non removal order made against her. Her ex claimed that she was planning to move and so on, but she was planning on moving into a house and renting it, and getting out of her apartment. She had signed the new lease for the house which is in the same small town, and since they exchange their daughter in a neutral location that would not change, it would not affect schooling and all that fun stuff but the non removal order states that she cannot move out of her apartment and she is not allowed to bring another motion forward until after their first appearance.
    Any advice? I told her to write him a letter stating her intentions and that the move would provide their daughter with a better living enviroment and backyard etc, and would not change any of the dynamics of what they have going on right now.
    I am just worried that if she moves that the judge would not be very happy. Their are only 2 judges in this small town, so chances are she will be in front of the same one again soon.

Usually removal would be for removal from the judicial district. What does the order say specifically.

Comment

I will ask her, but she did say it specifically said that she cannot move from her apartment. Will get the wording though. She said that the duty counsil lawyer said she is not allowed to move from her apartment.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X