Illegally Arrested by Brantford Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegally Arrested by Brantford Police

Click on 20 February 2010 Incident Doc from the link, and open with Word Pad. This is the full text of the incident.
    20 February 2010

I was arrested, literally removed from my bed at midnight in a private dwelling, my home, on the 13 of February 2010 by the Brantford Police. The complainant was a third party to the situation. This was a so called domestic argument. I spent three days in jail before being released on bail. I consider this arrest and incarceration unjust, illegal, and against the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

When I was arrested on hearsay only, one police officer informed me that upon receipt of a complaint of domestic altercations, one of the participants had to be arrested by direct instructions of the Attorney General of Ontario. This is in direct conflict of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Section 12. All citizens have the right to be free of arbitrary arrest and incarceration.

Welcome to the world of shoot first, ask questions later domestic violence. It sucks.

Sorry, stopped reading the link as there so many completely irrelevant details. Who cares that you had soybean and mash for breakfast, whether the sun was shining during your dogwalk, that you laid down to read emails on your bed, that she was waddling around downstairs. You need to edit the heck out of that extremely long paragraph and report the facts. And they will be more relevant in your criminal proceeding, not so much in your family law matter, unless you have kids together.

If there is no evidence other than hearsay to support the charges, they will be withdrawn. You are better off outside of the home. Your mistake was hanging around the ticking time bomb, and not knowing how the police act in these situations. You can hardly be blamed for that, but you must now move your separation forward and get those criminal charges dismissed.

Comment

Some people have a short attention span. It is a characteristic of the milk-sop generations, who weaned on junk food. If the essence is not one line, their minds wonder off. The fill is to add the human aspect to the post.

I am exposing the story to all and sundry. Certainly my post delineates a very common occurrence, but I am going to do something about it.

JHC when somebody (third party) can make an totally unsubstantiated accusation to the police and the police arrest with no investigation in a democracy, there is something sadly amiss.

It is time the sheeple woke up.

Comment

Originally posted by Durgan View Post
        Some people have a short attention span. It is a characteristic of the milk-sop generations, who weaned on junk food. If the essence is not one line, their minds wonder off. The fill is to add the human aspect to the post.
        And some people write in a manner that totally loses their audience. Try using paragraphs for starters.

When I need a human aspect I will read a Thomas Hardy classic. The courts (criminal or civil) don`t have the time or patience for pretty landscaped oil paintings and sunshine and lolly pops. Can the flowery language. Just the facts please.
        Last edited by dadtotheend; 02-21-2010, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I am exposing the story to all and sundry. Certainly my post delineates a very common occurrence, but I am going to do something about it.
          You are very rightly angry and upset. I've have posted extensively on this topic here and totally agree with you.

But the sad truth is that once you digest the reality of the situation, your energy will be consumed with the separation, dealing with your criminal defense, and your family law matters. That's in addition to living your day to day life. You won't have much left to single-handedly bring about change.

But I'd love to see you try.

Comment

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
            And some people write in a manner that totally loses their audience. Try using paragraphs for starters.

When I need a human aspect I will read a Thomas Hardy classic. The courts (criminal or civil) don`t have the time or patience for pretty landscaped oil paintings and sunshine and lolly pops. Can the flowery language. Just the facts please.
            paragraphs and less "filler" is a good idea. It is better to get points across in a clear and concise manner. A judge is a busy man/woman and like things that come straight to the point, they do not want to read a novel or a short story.

Comment

The material comes up in paragraphs on my computer.

This is a forum, the sheeple need fill.

Comment

The material comes up in paragraphs on my computer.

This is a forum, the sheeple need fill.
                Well it doesn't come up in paragraphs when opened from your link. Don't you think that the sheeple's need for you to shepherd them through the Valley of Death requires that you fix the document in order to dumb it down to their level?

I wonder how the sheeple feel about being called sheeple and by your self-appointment as their saviour. You might be surprised to learn that this issue has been in the minds of many long before you became a martyr yesterday.

Funny how you were well-informed enough to go to the police and declare your concerns prior to being charged but that you failed to note the officer you spoke to, or even the date you were there. Given your preference for filler details regarding the weather and your diet, it's a bit of a surprise that you didn't track the important stuff.

Moreover, you didn't see ahead of time that you were in jearpordy of being falsely accused. Looks like you could use some help sorting out what the important details really are - and a little humility wouldn't hurt either.

Comment

Well it doesn't come up in paragraphs when opened from your link. Don't you think that the sheeple's need for you to shepherd them through the Valley of Death requires that you fix the document in order to dumb it down to their level?

I wonder how the sheeple feel about being called sheeple and by your self-appointment as their saviour. You might be surprised to learn that this issue has been in the minds of many long before you became a martyr yesterday.

Funny how you were well-informed enough to go to the police and declare your concerns prior to being charged but that you failed to note the officer you spoke to, or even the date you were there. Given your preference for filler details regarding the weather and your diet, it's a bit of a surprise that you didn't track the important stuff.

Moreover, you didn't see ahead of time that you were in jearpordy of being falsely accused. Looks like you could use some help sorting out what the important details really are - and a little humility wouldn't hurt either.
                  another great post. If this is the persons attitude with us I can imagine his attitude with his wife and the police. I doubt you will get a response on why he could not remember important details (not filler) like the name of the officer. For something so important, that name would be etched on my mind or at the very least, written down. I get the impression that he thinks he is so much better then everyone else and very bitter.

Comment

Listen man, you got a problem. First of all you indicated that you have a short attention span. Seems I am trolling on your particular turf. I wrote a well factual story, and you come on and compare it to a grade B novel by Hardy. You might try comparing to Chekhov, particularly his short stories. You might get through one or two.

I am not so paranoid yet to assume that I have to record everything when speaking to a Police Officer After all they are there to "Serve and Protect".

Hindsight is marvelous. I don't require silly shit about what I should/could have done. Every dumb tit knows what should have been done after the fact.

One cannot insult the sheeple, they simply don't care, and to do anyhing usually takes too much effort. They yap instead of acting. It is the Canadian way.

You make a lot of assumptions. You indicated that your old XT would not detect the paragraphs. Maybe time to up-grade both computer and software.

I could not post in docx extention or the common rich text format. So chose WordPad and posted it on my website so people could read with little effort- if they wanted to.

Then got a lot of you BS. Which is exactly what your posts are.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                      I get the impression that he thinks he is so much better then everyone else and very bitter.
                      Yep, and he just confirmed it. Guess he missed the detail about humility.
                      Last edited by dadtotheend; 02-22-2010, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Listen man, you got a problem. First of all you indicated that you have a short attention span. Seems I am trolling on your particular turf. I wrote a well factual story, and you come on and compare it to a grade B novel by Hardy. You might try comparing to Chekhov, particularly his short stories. You might get through one or two.
                        No you delcared that bit about attention span. It wasn't me. You seem pretty proud of your literary work. Are you an English teacher? Failed author?

Good to see that you are well read, and that you are able to focus on Chekhov, carrying the cross for the trampled, your separation, your family law and your criminal matters. You must have lots of energy.

Have fun and good luck to you. Please post the resolution of your criminal matter.

Comment

I have to wonder though.....

.....does the soy not cause the dog to have gas?? Poor Neena

Comment

The dog is not fed soy only a bit of oats and milk as I have my breakfast. She gets her one meal of the day after her walk. She gets no commercial treats or dcommerdial dog food. She may get a pinch of my food during the day if demed appropiate for a carnavore. She is never taken to a vet except for her typical shots.

Incidentially, the fill in my original post was to delineate the tranquil atmosphere that prevailed prior to the confrontation for which I was illegally charged.

I have the energy of two people and it has always been thus. If being strong, capable, intelligent and active implies arrogance in your mind. Then I am arrogant. I also have great admiration for people in any vocation, who carry out their chosen tasks with competence, hence seldom look down on any human being. I can deal with the so called low life and those who assume they aren't. In common terms, a whore in the bedroom, a whore in the living room, and a whore in the kitchen.

Yes, I will post my successes and failures in the domestic matter. I have got a response from the Brantford Police to my benefit, also an acknowledegement from the Police Complaints Commission. Nothing from the Attorney General of Ontario as yet. Their office is probably shocked that one of the peasants would dare contact them.

Comment

WOW! I have no words! Maybe you can tell me what I should say since I have no ability to think or act for myself.....

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X