This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a lawyer pronto in Gatineau area

Hi everyone. I apologize in advance for posting this type of request on the forum, but I looked for a lawyer on the "find a lawyer" section on this site, and all they gave me was someone in Montreal.

Basically, my ex is moving away approx 50km, and dictating where my son is going to live and go to school. I don't like the fact that I'm having to move out there, but I guess there are worse things.

My ex is making everything terribly difficult as her new boyfriend is also a lawyer. So basically I need to work with someone who will be able to help me with a number of things . . seperation agreement, custody agreement, general financial advice, child issues (what school, what we should do, etc).

I retained the services of a lawyer that I was refered to by a friend, but he hasn't met me, isn't responsive, and gave me such a low child custody dollar number that I question his advice (which has been REALLY limited).

Anyways, please feel free to contact me at your convenience if you're a lawyer in the Gatineau area or know of a good lawyer. Thanks so much,
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X