X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyers Whos' good and Bad

Hi All,

I notice that we always refer to lawyers as just lawyers-many folks are frustrated with their lawyers and have gotten the run around. Why don't we post who we have used who is good and who is bad?

Is there legal implications with naming firms and lawyer names? Would this not keep things in check, dirty tactics ect...?

Would love to hear what people think....

My advise is to self represent. Nobody knows your case better than you and any stories they come up with you will have an answer for.

Comment

LawyerRatingz.com - ON Lawyer Ratings

Comment

LawyerRatingz.com - ON Lawyer Ratings

Comment

Lawyers Whos' Good and Bad

Ah the link provided is great. For the most part I am done with my case, obviously thousands of dollars in. I do know if I am on other forums like shopping for a car the forums will specifically name the car and why it's good or bad.

So i just wanted to understand why folks are not posting firms names on the site like this is a great lawyer and highly recommend or opposing lawyer used dirty tactics ect....

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X