Thoughts please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts please

Child is over 20 , pay support , asked for proof of being in school got a registration , course was to be done in 2yrs , continued support never missed a payment . Asked for proof for this semester, nothing yet but the registration, asking for grades or proof of attendance , as we all know a registration doesnt prove kid is attending or didnt drop out , I though i would be done and now Im being advised he needs another year , its a 2yr program , and still no proof he was attending , I pay faithfully but need proof . He doesnt work and now he is messing up school , sounds like he never made it thru this semester and now paying again for another try , I will pay if he is attending but I have my suppositions he never went the last couple months , how can I get this from the school myself as ex cant be trusted

are you paying through an enforcement agency?

Comment

no 20yrs of paying directly , no issues doing so , even changed with income variations

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X