This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access

Hello guys. As someone knows already my situation, I will just update on it. It's been a while that mom has supervised access to the children. She now showed a rapport from a doctor that she is stable and should have her kids back.

My questions are:

1. If she can have kids unsupervised, how often would you suggest?

2.If number one going smoothly, when should she have increase of her access?

Thanks

P.S Replying to the motion

I would start with alternate weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by yahoo View Post
      I would start with alternate weekends.
      Would you think it's to much?

I mean she had kids for couple hours only supervised Every other Saturday for 3 month approx after her suicide attempt. I do know. That's why I am asking advise here. Kind of lost on it.

Comment

I think I'd be inclined to start with a few hours on Saturdays without supervision. Let her work up to overnights. If she's going to be in their lives again, it should be weekly.

How old are the kids?

Comment

Originally posted by paris View Post
          I think I'd be inclined to start with a few hours on Saturdays without supervision. Let her work up to overnights. If she's going to be in their lives again, it should be weekly.

How old are the kids?

Both under age of 2. One newborn and one toddler.

Thanks. That what I would probably put in my affidavit. Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Just read your old threads. I didn't realize the children are so young. She attempted suicide because you asked for 50/50 custody?

Have you been managing OK with the little ones the last 2 months?

At their ages, I would definitely make this a slow progression.

Comment

Just read your old threads. I didn't realize the children are so young. She attempted suicide because you asked for 50/50 custody?

YES.

YES, they adjusted so well, even better then me.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by moonlight View Post
                Hello guys. As someone knows already my situation, I will just update on it. It's been a while that mom has supervised access to the children. She now showed a rapport from a doctor that she is stable and should have her kids back.

My questions are:

1. If she can have kids unsupervised, how often would you suggest?

2.If number one going smoothly, when should she have increase of her access?

Thanks

P.S Replying to the motion
                I was contemplating write or not but I just can not ignore it anymore base on how much time it take from other people.

Luba please stop it ... Don't you see that you being identified ONCE AGAIN.?

If you really has report from a doctor that you are stable please send it to me ASAP. I do not think I have it in all 500+ pages you filed so far for the upcoming trial.

If you really want to ask people something real (no fake) ask this.

I had ONLY supervised visits to our son for 2 hours every Sunday since about April 2012 and decided to cancel service with Supervised Centre (so no visits at all for who knows how long). So question is

Why I would do that and how it is in the best interest of the child?

Thank you
                WD

Comment

Originally posted by moonlight View Post

YES.

YES, they adjusted so well, even better then me.

Thanks
                  If there is one person here that is NOT well adjusted, it's you. Your absolute denial to recognize reality is scary and I am glad that there is someone else looking out for the best interests of the child(ren).

Comment

Oh boy. Did I get sucked into something?

Comment

most of us have at one time or another (been sucked in)

Comment

It's OK. I'll go make some popcorn.

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                          I was contemplating write or not but I just can not ignore it anymore base on how much time it take from other people.

Luba please stop it ... Don't you see that you being identified ONCE AGAIN.?

If you really has report from a doctor that you are stable please send it to me ASAP. I do not think I have it in all 500+ pages you filed so far for the upcoming trial.

If you really want to ask people something real (no fake) ask this.

I had ONLY supervised visits to our son for 2 hours every Sunday since about April 2012 and decided to cancel service with Supervised Centre (so no visits at all for who knows how long). So question is

Why I would do that and how it is in the best interest of the child?

Thank you
                          WD

???? ???? What are you talking about and how this relevant to this tread?

Have a great day, mister. Will make some pop corn myself.

Comment

Originally posted by paris View Post
                            It's OK. I'll go make some popcorn.

Me too. People attacking people. I thought this forum for support.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                              If there is one person here that is NOT well adjusted, it's you. Your absolute denial to recognize reality is scary and I am glad that there is someone else looking out for the best interests of the child(ren).

No one else is looking for my children. Just me. Mom attempted suicide and has only supervised access for 3 month approximately.

And you right it much harder to adjust for adult then for young children. My time went from practically none to all the time. I made a lot of adjustments, work schedule, new place to live, bought a house .... i am saying only that it's harder on me then on kids, especially NB.
                              Its took 2 days for them, but for me, I am still adjusting to this situation. Its hard on me, as she was a good mom, but all of a sudden decided to end life. I am scared for kids sake, who knows what she might do to them. No-one can guaranty me their safety.

Actually , in my response I will still be seeking supervised, but with more hours I think.

Thank you.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X