Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moonlight - Halloween was last month. Take your "act" somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
      moonlight - Halloween was last month. Take your "act" somewhere else.

?????? What. What is halloween? I do not understand.

Comment

Originally posted by moonlight View Post
        No one else is looking for my children. Just me. Mom attempted suicide and has only supervised access for 3 month approximately.

And you right it much harder to adjust for adult then for young children. My time went from practically none to all the time. I made a lot of adjustments, work schedule, new place to live, bought a house .... i am saying only that it's harder on me then on kids, especially NB.
        Its took 2 days for them, but for me, I am still adjusting to this situation. Its hard on me, as she was a good mom, but all of a sudden decided to end life. I am scared for kids sake, who knows what she might do to them. No-one can guaranty me their safety.

Actually , in my response I will still be seeking supervised, but with more hours I think.

Thank you.
        I'm scared for your kids, too. It scares me that you honestly truly believe what you're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
          I'm scared for your kids, too. It scares me that you honestly truly believe what you're saying.

As long as they with me they ok.

I still do not understand you. Why I would not belief in so. She did cut herself, was saved, spent some time in hospital . It's reasonable for me to be scared that she might hurt them , as she did hurt herself.

Comment

why are you even on this forum. Half of the stuff you say does not even match half of the stuff you previously said. You sound like a compulsive liar. You should stop while you are ahead. Its clear everyone here knows what you are all about

Comment

Originally posted by bramptondad View Post
              why are you even on this forum. Half of the stuff you say does not even match half of the stuff you previously said. You sound like a compulsive liar. You should stop while you are ahead. Its clear everyone here knows what you are all about

Sorry I do not understand you, sir. Anyone can join this forum and ask questions. Please point me what does not much.

I am very curios.

Comment

I think it's time to say goodnight now. Goodnight moonlight. Sleep well. Tomorrow is another day.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                  I think it's time to say goodnight now. Goodnight moonlight. Sleep well. Tomorrow is another day.

Good night for you too.... Yes tomorrow is another fun day.Hope its not raining

Comment

Good night for you too.... Yes tomorrow is another fun day.Hope its not raining
                    Another day another lie you mean ?

Comment

Huh? What's going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by yahoo View Post
                        moonlight is working dads ex. She has posted under the other names of storm and confusedmommy (who apparently was a guy) and she gets found out pretty quick.

She has her "issues" not sure if they are mental in nature but there is something that isn't quite right with her.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                          moonlight is working dads ex. She has posted under the other names of storm and confusedmommy (who apparently was a guy) and she gets found out pretty quick.

She has her "issues" not sure if they are mental in nature but there is something that isn't quite right with her.

Huh??? What you are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                            Another day another lie you mean ?

>>>> What?<<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by yahoo View Post

I have no idea. Apparently I was taken as someone else, but whatever. People can think whatever they want to think . I do not mind. I have other much interesting things to take care of LOL, than trolling in this forum, like some do. Going to the park with little ones. Nice day today.

Have a great weekend everybody!!!

Comment

I have no idea. Apparently I was taken as someone else, but whatever. People can think whatever they want to think . I do not mind. I have much bigger "problems" to take care off LOL. Going to the park with little ones. Nice day today.

Have a great weekend everybody!!!
                                oh yes you do have much bigger problems to take care of. Like getting some therapy for yourself for a start.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X