This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a peaceful and safe holiday with your loved ones.

May 2010 bring many joys and blessings your way!

Cheers!

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Merry Xmas!

Anyone else have a rough time with the whole shopping thing? I know everytime I walked by one of the mall Santa's my phone would try to dial my ex-wife....darned voice activation...

Comment

merry Christmas to you too. Hope everything went well!

Comment

And Happy Boxing Day! The kids are off to their mum's grandpa's hotel for a gathering of cousins and siblings, I get to clean up this aft and play with all my new toys! Oops, I mean their new toys...

Comment

Originally posted by NBDad View Post
            Merry Xmas!

Anyone else have a rough time with the whole shopping thing? I know everytime I walked by one of the mall Santa's my phone would try to dial my ex-wife....darned voice activation...
            Ha ha ha! That's awesome! I couldn't stop chuckling!

Things on our end are good. We're enjoying our holidays in Florida with our son. He's thrilled to be here with us.

Crossing the border was hilarious. No need for a travel consent. But the border guard asked some questions, even to our son. He asked him: "How do you know these people?"

My stepson turned to him with a puzzled "what-kind-of-stupid-question-is-that?" look, and said: "They're my parents!"

He then turned to me and said "That was a dumb question!"

My husband and I couldn't help but laugh.

Kids say the darnest things!

Comment

That's awesome! Glad it all worked out well. Enjoy yourself~

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X