Vaccinations for my kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
    That virus on that ship has symptoms SIMILAR to the virus they were vaccinated with but is not the RESULT of the vaccine and has NO vaccine to prevent it.

Might want to choose your “evidence” or “data” a little better before playing a mic drop skippy.
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2019/mmr-v...les-outbreaks/

Acute viral parotitis (mumps): The most common viral cause of parotitis is mumps. Routine vaccinations have dropped the incidence of mumps to a very low level. ... Common symptoms include fever, headache and bilateral or unilateral parotitis (swelling of the parotid gland on one or both sides of the face).

I could do this all day but I've already done my research, you want to continue being a sheep, be my guest. It has no impact on me. Skippy !

How's the popcorn ladies?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NoofyInc. View Post
      Less than 1% of vaccine injury cases are reported in the U.S. There had already been over 4 billion dollars paid out to families of vaccine injured kids. Sids, Autism, death, allergies, Crohn's, guillain barre and the list goes on. Canada does not have vaccine injury compensation except for Quebec
      What's your point?

Do you know how many billions of dollars municipalities pay to people who trip and fall sidewalks owned by the municipalities? Using your logic- we should really stop making sidewalks- sidewalks are dangerous and people should do their research before using sidewalks.

Your logic is flawed. Your argument fails.

Every single anti-vaxx argument fails. Every. Single. Time.

Comment

Originally posted by iona6656 View Post
        What's your point?

Do you know how many billions of dollars municipalities pay to people who trip and fall sidewalks owned by the municipalities? Using your logic- we should really stop making sidewalks- sidewalks are dangerous and people should do their research before using sidewalks.

Your logic is flawed. Your argument fails.

Tell that to the parents of the perfectly healthy babies who died right after getting vaccinated!

Comment

Tell that to the parents of the perfectly healthy babies who died right after getting vaccinated!

Tell your argument to the thousands of families who lost family members because they encountered someone who wasn’t vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
            Tell your argument to the thousands of families who lost family members because they encountered someone who wasn’t vaccinated.
            No problem, send me the link

Comment

I think rockscan’s numbers are a bit off Noofy. By thousands of families, she meant millions.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-s...detail/measles

2.6 million estimated per year before 1963 to be exact. And that’s just measles

**proceeds to pour unhealthy amounts of butter on popcorn**

Comment

Originally posted by iona6656 View Post

The cool thing though is the fairly rapid change in the zeitgeist.

It used to be that anti-vaxxers were just regarded as idiots. True they put their kids at risk, but parents do that all the time. Within reason, we let parents make poor choices when it comes to their children.

Recently though, anti-vaxxers have started to be viewed as a threat. Currently, we have begun to exclude them from public spaces, not because we want them to take vaccines, but because their unvaccinated kids are dangerous to the rest of us.

So right now anti-vaxx kids are not allowed into schools, not because we care about the anti-vaxx kids, but rather because they are threats to the other students.

Soon enough, being publicly anti-vaxx will be enough to lose custody of your children, and the state will provide them with shots.

I don't mind arguing with anti-vaxxers, just like I don't mind arguing with flat-earthers. Flat earthers though are not dangerous, they are just morons. The anti-vaxxers are dangerous, and I think as a society we have finally decided to deal with the threat.

Noofy can pound his little fists of rage all he wants, his movement is dead.

Comment

So why are you so concerned about anti vaxxers if your kids are vaccinated? They should pose no threat to them if your vaccines actually work. And by the way, the anti vaxxer movement is exploding right now, that's why all the supposed big measles outbreaks in the media. No one died, just fake hysteria. Big Pharna is shitting their pants, so is the cdc by the way, they own billions in vaccine patents. (Conflict of interest, you think?)

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
                    The cool thing though is the fairly rapid change in the zeitgeist.

It used to be that anti-vaxxers were just regarded as idiots. True they put their kids at risk, but parents do that all the time. Within reason, we let parents make poor choices when it comes to their children.

Recently though, anti-vaxxers have started to be viewed as a threat. Currently, we have begun to exclude them from public spaces, not because we want them to take vaccines, but because their unvaccinated kids are dangerous to the rest of us.

So right now anti-vaxx kids are not allowed into schools, not because we care about the anti-vaxx kids, but rather because they are threats to the other students.

Soon enough, being publicly anti-vaxx will be enough to lose custody of your children, and the state will provide them with shots.

I don't mind arguing with anti-vaxxers, just like I don't mind arguing with flat-earthers. Flat earthers though are not dangerous, they are just morons. The anti-vaxxers are dangerous, and I think as a society we have finally decided to deal with the threat.

Noofy can pound his little fists of rage all he wants, his movement is dead.
                    I'm not pounding my fists in the least, I just wanted to let nofrill know to do some research before he starts fighting for something he thinks he believes in. Has anyone here ever read a vaccine information insert? Probably not and unfortunately neither have many doctors. You're all free to do what you want, at the very least I started a conversation about vaccines and I encourage you all to do some research on your own and follow the money. I'm perfectly happy being healthy as well as my 5 year old without being injected with mercury, thimerosal, aborted fetus, etc etc. Good luck to you all

Comment

I'm not pounding my fists in the least, I just wanted to let nofrill know to do some research before he starts fighting for something he thinks he believes in. Has anyone here ever read a vaccine information insert? Probably not and unfortunately neither have many doctors. You're all free to do what you want, at the very least I started a conversation about vaccines and I encourage you all to do some research on your own and follow the money. I'm perfectly happy being healthy as well as my 5 year old without being injected with mercury, thimerosal, aborted fetus, etc etc. Good luck to you all

Do you drink tap water? Cook with it? Your water is probably fluoridated. Do you know how they produce the fluoride that is used in the water? It includes arsenic and by products of fertilizer production.

Out of curiosity- does your child’s other parent agree to your child being unvaccinated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What about people who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons? Who have reactions or allergies to vaccinations. If push came to shove and a vaccine would save your child’s life, I assume you would have it done, but if a major outbreak happens and those with medical reasons cannot get vaccinated then they lose. As someone against vaccines are you going to say too bad so sad? Even if it was your child?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X