Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take a tofu-imitation bison burger and a box of wine.

Who's paying for dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
      I'll take a tofu-imitation bison burger and a box of wine.

Who's paying for dinner?
      Only if you club your own tofu and we can sit on the couch out front an' drink that there wine.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
        I like Bison better. I think everyone should get Bison at the end of their divorce. Bison for everyone!!
        Sounds to me like a Monty Python movie!

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
          Would you mind to elaborate little more?
          Thank you
          In the medical arguments presented you could have brought forward against the evidence in a much more negative light against the mother. How the evidence was presented in relation to your child's health care needs. The mother's reluctance to seek your input could constitute neglect and/or maltreatment. Especially in the light of clinical opinions presented which she chose to ignore.

If you had access to a expert clinician you could have done an impact analysis on her medical decisions and the long-term potential impact neglect of care or improper care could have on your child. You did get sole custody over medical decisions but, depending on how neglectful she had really been could have been leveraged more. But, you would have had to have a professional clinical investigator involved. The Social Worker was not qualified to evaluate your child's medical needs.

You could have pushed for a much faster (and gotten) access schedule towards 50-50. You could have also gone for an 80-20 schedule. But, you chose to recommend a 50-50. Which just demonstrates your dedication to your child more than any need (which people are implying against you) to "win" in these matters.

Good Luck!
          Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
            In the medical arguments presented you could have brought forward against the evidence in a much more negative light against the mother. How the evidence was presented in relation to your child's health care needs. The mother's reluctance to seek your input could constitute neglect and/or maltreatment. Especially in the light of clinical opinions presented which she chose to ignore.

If you had access to a expert clinician you could have done an impact analysis on her medical decisions and the long-term potential impact neglect of care or improper care could have on your child. You did get sole custody over medical decisions but, depending on how neglectful she had really been could have been leveraged more. But, you would have had to have a professional clinical investigator involved. The Social Worker was not qualified to evaluate your child's medical needs.

You could have pushed for a much faster (and gotten) access schedule towards 50-50. You could have also gone for an 80-20 schedule. But, you chose to recommend a 50-50. Which just demonstrates your dedication to your child more than any need (which people are implying against you) to "win" in these matters.

Good Luck!
            Tayken

blah-blah.... this is all nonsence

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post

Good Luck!
              Tayken
              thank you Taken

I did not have that goal. as I stated to the Judge I do not want her to feel that she lost the child.

this medical stuff was real concern for me. And still are.
              Hope was she will get judge message and stop doing what she is doing.

But she is not even thinking about that
              Just some examples AFTER trial finished.

1. She did not inform me on MRI appointment when she got letter from Clinic. She just wrote on this week that there is appointment and it in first half of Dec and I have to reschedule it because it too early for us.

2. When I asked letter form clinic she said she do not have it. She got it more than 3 month ago and throw it out (when in fact it physicality impossible because appointment with doctor who refer to MRI was not even 2 month ago) In addition it violation of Justice temp order from August 2011 where it stated that we should notify each other forthwith.

3. that not all. I have to call clinic and turn out that it not MRI appointment but with anesthesiologist so there is no reason to reschedule it or move...

4. Next day after order came out she wrote to me that she has concerns about child's physiological health. She put list of concerns (#1 he cry when dad come to pick him up). All that bla bla bla how she worries and how it important to act quickly and so on... She said she called some clinic spoke with them and they said it alarming. Well I called - nobody contacted then who feet description ...

5. everyday something. "Order will be changed". "I took good care about child and his medical needs". "Even again that she did all meds and not me"

6. we agreed (by email) for her to have weekend on Nov and I will have it in dec. I wrote I am not sure how order will be and just confirmed with her that I want make sure that I will get that time back as soon as order come out.

So order came out. I have all weekends. I wrote to her that I want my make up on week when I have week off from work starting from dec 27 up to 31. she said No. because order stated "No make up time" (I actually want to address this with judge - especially what to do if child sick )

and it just non-stop (((

I still hope she finally get;s it and may will get some help. If not I probably have to deal with that somehow. I do not really now what you can do with all this

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                thank you Taken

I did not have that goal. as I stated to the Judge I do not want her to feel that she lost the child.

this medical stuff was real concern for me. And still are.
                Hope was she will get judge message and stop doing what she is doing.

But she is not even thinking about that
                Just some examples AFTER trial finished.

1. She did not inform me on MRI appointment when she got letter from Clinic. She just wrote on this week that there is appointment and it in first half of Dec and I have to reschedule it because it too early for us.

2. When I asked letter form clinic she said she do not have it. She got it more than 3 month ago and throw it out (when in fact it physicality impossible because appointment with doctor who refer to MRI was not even 2 month ago) In addition it violation of Justice temp order from August 2011 where it stated that we should notify each other forthwith.

3. that not all. I have to call clinic and turn out that it not MRI appointment but with anesthesiologist so there is no reason to reschedule it or move...

4. Next day after order came out she wrote to me that she has concerns about child's physiological health. She put list of concerns (#1 he cry when dad come to pick him up). All that bla bla bla how she worries and how it important to act quickly and so on... She said she called some clinic spoke with them and they said it alarming. Well I called - nobody contacted then who feet description ...

5. everyday something. "Order will be changed". "I took good care about child and his medical needs". "Even again that she did all meds and not me"

6. we agreed (by email) for her to have weekend on Nov and I will have it in dec. I wrote I am not sure how order will be and just confirmed with her that I want make sure that I will get that time back as soon as order come out.

So order came out. I have all weekends. I wrote to her that I want my make up on week when I have week off from work starting from dec 27 up to 31. she said No. because order stated "No make up time" (I actually want to address this with judge - especially what to do if child sick )

and it just non-stop (((

I still hope she finally get;s it and may will get some help. If not I probably have to deal with that somehow. I do not really now what you can do with all this

Is it really makes you feel better to proud yourself with different profile?

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                  I like Bison better. I think everyone should get Bison at the end of their divorce. Bison for everyone!!
                  what kind of wine goes with bison????

Comment

[quote=WorkingDAD;80201

[/quote]
                    Can the clinic legally give out information like that over the phone?? There is no way to prove a person is who they say they are over the phone.

You have your order and want to change it already. Doesnt that open it all up again? The judge must have had a reason to say no make up time.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                      Can the clinic legally give out information like that over the phone?? There is no way to prove a person is who they say they are over the phone.

You have your order and want to change it already. Doesnt that open it all up again? The judge must have had a reason to say no make up time.
                      Order is not signed yet
                      There some areas need clarification
                      We will be infront of judge to talk about it
                      I can ask
                      I do not want to go through kid is sick he will not come again

Comment

Sorry for duplicate
                        Last edited by WorkingDAD; 11-17-2011, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Storm, PLEASE STOP! Love your son and take care of him when he is with you. STOP the other BULLSHIT!

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                            what kind of wine goes with bison????
                            Any kind that comes in a box. D-uh!

Comment

Just finished reading the case. Wow! There's some great stuff in this and I would suspect it will be cited many times.

Comment

Originally posted by FamilyBlah View Post
                                Just finished reading the case. Wow! There's some great stuff in this and I would suspect it will be cited many times.
                                Yep. Let's wait and see. and for haters I am not talking about me or mom etc..
                                I am talking about OCL. About status Quo. I am talking about stuff like this...

418. Creating a favourable status quo through falsehood and misrepresentation is not just a matter of litigation strategy: It is often tantamount to child abuse. It goes to the heart of “best interests” considerations; Parental judgment; The ability to sacrifice self-interest for the sake of the child; Awareness of the child’s need to have maximum contact with both parents.

419. If past behaviour is a predictor of the future, assessors and courts have an obligation to address – and seriously sanction – common and predictable strategic behaviours intended to create an inappropriate status quo.
                                I hope Taken will do good solid review of it and post it

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X