X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janus, you:

I have not started insulting you because of our disagreement

Also you, several posts prior:

Seems like women have no agency in your world. I choose to think more highly of women than you.

Me:

Lol
    Last edited by tilt; 07-03-2019, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Barring abstinence which human nature dictates is next to impossible, looks like the surest method is for the guy to carry around a stock of the "morning after pill's" and slip it in their partners morning juice/coffee.

Problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by cashcow4ex View Post
        Barring abstinence which human nature dictates is next to impossible, looks like the surest method is for the guy to carry around a stock of the "morning after pill's" and slip it in their partners morning juice/coffee.

Problem solved!
        no that isnt right at all. Slipping someone something without them knowing is so wrong.

What is needed is the male birth control pill. That way males can take charge of their own reproduction. There are so many methods of birth control for females but only three for males...condom, saying no or vasectomy. There needs to be more research and advancements in this field.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
          What is needed is the male birth control pill. That way males can take charge of their own reproduction. There are so many methods of birth control for females but only three for males...condom, saying no or vasectomy. There needs to be more research and advancements in this field.

I completely agree. I know lots of guys that would also agree. Being in control of your own birth control would have been a massive reassurance to me when I was dating. Not having to rely on someone else and their habits, issues or intentions, takes out the lingering thoughts in the back of ones mind of the what-ifs.

Condoms are great all, but after a few breaks over the years with short term g/f's, I don't trust them (although they would still necessary for STI purposes notwithstanding the male pill). The male pill would give men a lot more control over their own reproduction.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X