• Post 3000 - Something Different

Lappy 486

200 SBemails
    Exhausting just to think about

How can we face 200 SBemails?
    The thought of all those SBemails makes me weak

Good Luck!
    Tayken

PS: This is my 3000th post on this site.
    Last edited by Tayken; 11-26-2012, 09:52 PM.

I don't know either to say congratulations on your 3000th posting, or my condolences on the fact that you have had 3000 postings on a divorce forum.

Comment

Originally posted by murphyslaw View Post
      I don't know either to say congratulations on your 3000th posting, or my condolences on the fact that you have had 3000 postings on a divorce forum.
      I had the same thought... Hence the link to 200 sbemails...

I just hope that out of the 3000 postings:

- That someone reading them thought twice about making an unsubstantiative allegation of intimate partner abuse and/or child abuse

- That someone reading one of them realized that they were going down the wrong path and was able to settle the matter than litigate it

- That someone reading them realized that their "idea" to remove children in contravention of the Criminal Code of Canada (namely section 283.(1)), attempting to have a parent arrested and then filing an "emergency" ex-party motion is not the way to reduce conflict rather, to create it and chose to put their children first rather than their personal "emotions" and "feelings"

- That someone reading them realized that two equally involved and loving parents, no matter what race, gender, sexual orientation or sex and that is what matters most after separation and eventually divorce

If one person, just one, read something I wrote and benefited from it... I would say the 3000 posts were time well invested.

Good Luck!
      Tayken

Comment

Congratulations Tayken!

You've shown more commitment to this forum than most posters did to the marriages that ultimately brought them here...lol.

On a serious note, your advice has been invaluable to me...so thank you!

Comment

Nice to have your speedy access to case law for many of us on the forum.

I concur with MurphysLaw though - don't think we tell any of our friends about how many posts on DIVORCE forum do we?

Keep typing!

Comment

I've benefited from more than one of your posts.

And I already knew everything, dontcha know?

So I imagine you've helped others too...

Comment

Tayken you have certainly been more helpful then the counsel i (briefly) had, if you were a lawyer i'd be happy to pay you the $1000/h because i would hear what i should be hearing and not what i want to hear.
              thanks for all your help

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
                I've benefited from more than one of your posts.

And I already knew everything, dontcha know?

So I imagine you've helped others too...
                Of any poster WO... You have demonstrated incredible change in your position, knowledge, understanding and all round. In such a positive way that it is always a pleasure to read your messages.

If you look at your history of posting from start to finish (which I have done) it is an incredible transformation. In fact, the "wretched" no longer applies in my honest opinion Otis.

Hopefully, the transformation (change) you have undergone through all this has benefited you and most importantly your children.

Good Luck!
                Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by sahibjee View Post
                  Tayken you have certainly been more helpful then the counsel i (briefly) had, if you were a lawyer i'd be happy to pay you the $1000/h because i would hear what i should be hearing and not what i want to hear.
                  thanks for all your help
                  Sahibjee,

The ordeal that you have reportedly gone through with the criminal courts, restricted access imposed by this uncooperative and inappropriate court jurisdiction (criminal), the harassment of the "peace officers" and "crown attorney" and your ability to get through it all is all your own doing.

I am glad to hear that the information provided was helpful in resolving such an unnecessary and emotionally abusive situation. Hopefully, once your family law matter is completed you will consider bringing forward your concerns to the OIPRD, Attorney General and Ontario Ombudsman for proper investigation and review.

Good Luck!
                  Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
                    Congratulations Tayken!

You've shown more commitment to this forum than most posters did to the marriages that ultimately brought them here...lol.

On a serious note, your advice has been invaluable to me...so thank you!
                    PH,

As one of the most valuable responders on this site who brings incredible insight and overview to the baseless allegations and inconsistency of arguments posters make in their own postings I really appreciate your kind words.

In the face of adversity you continue to main logic, ration and reason and in times when most people would fall prey unfortunately to anxiety, fear, worry and doubt. You are a model litigant and I am quite sure your solicitor finds you a pleasure to work with.

I can honestly say that I have benefited tremendously from your insightful reviews of people's comments and it does shape the way I review content posted to this site and the path I often try to take.

I hope your children truly appreciate the strong and positive character you must bring as a parent.

Good Luck!
                    Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                      Of any poster WO... You have demonstrated incredible change in your position, knowledge, understanding and all round. In such a positive way that it is always a pleasure to read your messages.

If you look at your history of posting from start to finish (which I have done) it is an incredible transformation. In fact, the "wretched" no longer applies in my honest opinion Otis.

Hopefully, the transformation (change) you have undergone through all this has benefited you and most importantly your children.

Good Luck!
                      Tayken
                      Thanks.

That's nice to hear.

I was very angry when i first found this site. I really wouldn't want to re-read some of my early posts... LOL.

Life moves on and things settle down, even when you're faced with difficult situations. Probably why I am such an a$$ to some people when they post.
                      I see myself back then, and don't like it.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
                        Thanks.

That's nice to hear.

I was very angry when i first found this site. I really wouldn't want to re-read some of my early posts... LOL.

Life moves on and things settle down, even when you're faced with difficult situations. Probably why I am such an a$$ to some people when they post.
                        I see myself back then, and don't like it.

Anyways, keep up the good work.
                        The transformation as recorded on this site from wretched to otis is something that I can honestly say demonstrates incredible and true change.

Some times, the people going through situations like divorce need a stern statement to catch their attention. I haven't seen anything from you that I would consider in the area of being an "ass". I see more frank statements driven from experience. Now, the new posters may not see that but, I have read all of your messages end-to-end.

I am sure there are others benefiting from your personal experiences reading your current postings. I have to admit, I have had to double think some of my positions after your responses these days. They are always food for thought.

Good Luck!
                        Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post

I just hope that out of the 3000 postings:

- That someone reading them thought twice about making an unsubstantiative allegation of intimate partner abuse and/or child abuse

- That someone reading one of them realized that they were going down the wrong path and was able to settle the matter than litigate it

- That someone reading them realized that their "idea" to remove children in contravention of the Criminal Code of Canada (namely section 283.(1)), attempting to have a parent arrested and then filing an "emergency" ex-party motion is not the way to reduce conflict rather, to create it and chose to put their children first rather than their personal "emotions" and "feelings"

- That someone reading them realized that two equally involved and loving parents, no matter what race, gender, sexual orientation or sex and that is what matters most after separation and eventually divorce

If one person, just one, read something I wrote and benefited from it... I would say the 3000 posts were time well invested.

Good Luck!
                          Tayken
                          Well done and thank you for your 3000 constructive posts, Tayken. I'm sure there has been the odd person around here paying attention...

Cheers!

Comment

I have certainly benefitted from your posts. It is always very helpful to read your logical thinking and reasoned response. I have put your advice (after a few changes to fit our unique situation) into practice, for example recently with the benefit of using Our Wizard and sending out Offers to Settle. Thanks for sticking around and hopefully you will continue to contribute to this forum for some time.
                            Last edited by Nadia; 11-29-2012, 09:13 AM.

Comment

What are "SBemails?"
                              3000 postings is a lot!
                              Don't know whether to congratulate or offer a drink to drown your sorrows!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X